Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Head to Cabela's for some good stuff

NO GUN BAN - Sign Petition e-2341: Demand Democratic Process on Liberals' Firearms Agenda
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2341

yard sales are the easiest way to get good ones, most people today have no clue if it isn't non stick or microwavable

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    We have a couple of ‘The Rock’ frying pans. Fairly impressed so far, doesn’t seem to scratch, anti stick properties are good, cleans easily. They’ve only been in use a few months, so time will tell on durability....

I was gifted a full set of Cabela’s cast pots and pans. They’re decent, don’t seem quite as nice as a few of the pans my parents have (one dates back to early 1920’s, Dad’s family’s first purchase on Canadian soil) but better than Teflon for sure. I don’t use them often because the wife is an abuser of cast iron.....
    The rock pans are able to live through severe real life reataurant mistreatment using gas stoves. In your kitchen they will last for years. I don't use them at home but any cast iron pan from second hand stores will do, keep them oiled and you wil be happy!
    And as always, have a nice day!

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    I had a very good cast iron pan years ago. Think my first ex has it still. It was given to me by a friend I worked with. He was was moving out of a old rental and while helping him box up stuff I opened the drawer on the bottom of his crappy range. There it was, disgusting in it's looks, it was 1/4 filled with goopy lard/grease/toxic waste and just a touch of mold. I asked where he wanted it and he said "the trash". No way dude, that's going home with me. I loved that frying pan, I liked my ex. Maybe that was the problem.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By FALover

Lee Enfield (01-12-2020), Stew (01-12-2020)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567