Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopycda View Post
    6. Out of the three shots taken the president was hit twice, the other shot was muffed under duress or likely deflected by the tree in front of the library.
    Some believe that the first shot was done just as Kennedy rounded the corner and the shot was deflected by a traffic light.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopycda View Post
    This has been studied toooooooo death. These conspiracy theorists only raise questions about answers. Why can't they just accept the answers?

1. They do not know anything about firearms.
    2. They load .264 caliber bullets into a 268 caliber bore and declare the rifle inaccurate.
    3. The Carcano is not junk, it was a service rifle.
    4. Yes you can get 3 shots off in under 8 seconds with a bolt action rifle.
    5. Hitting a target that is moving away from you at under 100 yards with a scoped Carcano is not difficult.
    6. Out of the three shots taken the president was hit twice, the other shot was muffed under duress or likely deflected by the tree in front of the library.
    7. JFK was not the only person that Oswald murdered that day, Officer Tippet was also killed in his bid to escape and the evidence is irrefutable.
    8. A shot taken from just about any other vantage point would have struck either the windshield or Jackie as well.
    9. Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable with exception to the Zapruder film.
    10. JFK was Oswald's second assassination attempt, the first was General E. Walker where he was unsuccessful.

Here is a clip from the BBC "Beyond Conspiracy" documentary.
    ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM&t=1s
    Stephen Hunter goes into great depth about the shooting in his book The Third Bullet. If we are throwing around theories like the misfired AR, I'm going with the wheelchair bound champion shooter firing from the Dallas Textile Building.
    I'm here because all the smart people keep getting banned on the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn View Post
    Stephen Hunter goes into great depth about the shooting in his book The Third Bullet. If we are throwing around theories like the misfired AR, I'm going with the wheelchair bound champion shooter firing from the Dallas Textile Building.
    How about the the version from the Watchmen?
    Last edited by SIR VEYOR; 08-20-2019 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Watchmen correction

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    How about the the version from the Watchers?
    not familiar with that one? Google Fu is also letting me down....
    I'm here because all the smart people keep getting banned on the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn View Post
    not familiar with that one? Google Fu is also letting me down....
    Oops. Watchmen...

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/fo...php?f=2&t=3212

This documentary also gives me some weird vibes and I wonder if there is an underlying anti-gun agenda present.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12