Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I hope they use lots of roundup on their farms.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    I hope they use lots of roundup on their farms.
    I am partial to Gramoxone. The immediate results are a joy to behold when indiscriminate plant defoliation is required.
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

Looks like Tim Hortons is pulling out of the fake meat. Except BC and Ontario ( I assume too many hippies )

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tim...rian-1.5288349
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    I am partial to Gramoxone. The immediate results are a joy to behold when indiscriminate plant defoliation is required.
    I was a Diazinon fan...kills weeds, insects, concrete...
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

FALover (09-22-2019), ruger#1 (09-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Tim Hortons have finally realised they now made a mistake with feeding their customers outside of the vegan loving weirdo's in BC and Ontario, Soylent Green... sorry, I meant Beyond Beef -

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/tim-hort...nces-1.1318139

Tim Hortons phasing out Beyond Meat products in most provinces

Tim Hortons is scaling back its Beyond Meat offerings.

"The Beyond Burger will still be available for a limited time nationally. The Beyond Meat breakfast sandwiches are available in various regions while supplies last, but will continue to be available in B.C. and Ontario," a spokesperson for Tim Hortons said via email.

The coffee-and-doughnut chain says it has seen a “particularly positive” reception to the meatless menu items in Ontario and B.C. The company also notes the products were limited time offers, and may be reintroduced in the future depending on customer feedback.

Tim Hortons rolled out Beyond Meat breakfast sandwiches nationally in June, and the plant-based burgers were added in July.

On an Aug. 2 conference call with analysts, Jose Cil, chief executive officer of Tim Hortons parent company Restaurant Brands International Inc., indicated that the products may not be on the chain’s menu for the long term.

“We looked at the Beyond Meat burger as well as a kind of limited time offer to see how it would react and we're encouraged by some of the behaviour there,” Cil said at the time. “But in the end, we're really a coffee and baked goods business with a very strong sandwich offering with soups and other products that are natural to our restaurants.”
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Looks like Tim Hortons is pulling out of the fake meat. Except BC and Ontario ( I assume too many hippies )

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tim...rian-1.5288349
    Yes it does!
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Harvey's is jumping on the faux burger bandwagon.

https://vegnews.com/2019/9/60-year-o...-across-canada

The fast-food chain is expanding its vegan options with the addition of the Canadian-made Lightlife burger patty
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345