Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Canadian Reload Radio Giveaway

Gun Owners of Canada Presents the;

Canadian Reload Radio Giveaway

Sponsored by

and

Here is the Deal

Gun Owners of Canada will be doing a guest appearance on Canadian Reload Radio Episode 140. (taped on this Friday Jan 11, 2012).

During the Episode Jwirecom109 will be providing a password that is needed to enter the giveaway.

The Contest will run for 4 weeks (till Feb 8, 2013) so everyone will get the chance to enter into the contest.

After-which the draw will be done on Canadian reload Radio's Podcast, So gotta listen to see if you won

So ONLY if you have the password *****

Questions? and standard stuff

-Do i need to listen to Canadian reload radio to get the password? YES, Please DO NOT post the time frame that the password is given out, and do not post the password.

-All registered members are entitled to 1 entry regardless of referrals, post counts etc. (duplicate entries, accounts, etc will be removed)

-Standard members can apply (sorry no dealers, or moderators <- poor mods... )

-Where can I listen to the Pod Cast?? http://www.canadianreloadradio.ca/ and http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/foru...n-Reload-Radio

The Prize

Fatboy Versipack (Khaki) and Gun Owners of Canada's own care package (some stickers and patches)

http://www.rougeriverarms.com/index....&products_id=7

The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack (#0403) is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment for and rapid accessibility of daily equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral fixed-position external pouches retains and indexes individual pieces of gear while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories such as the CP-L Radio Holster. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.

The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.

Product Features

Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with mesh sleeve pocket
    Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) with slip pocket
    Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
    Side A (pocket with 2 rows of nylon webbing): 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H); fits up to 8 oz. soda can
    Side B (sheath): 1.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 5" (H); the length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachment for longer item or are completely removable for those who want the quickest access
    Side C (cell phone pouch): 2.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 4" (H) with two pen holders
    Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
    Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
    Optional Accessories (Sold Seperately): Grimloc Carabiner and Hook & Loop
    Modular Accessories (#3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER, #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER, #3503 DUAL MAG RETENTION INSERT)
    Also #0408 Fatboy S-Type Versipack (Left side carry)
    Last edited by jwirecom109; 02-08-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Entered! Great interview too!! Thanks jwire.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for 'em.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

Done.Was a good broadcast.
    Member of CSSA , NFA and the OFAH
    Waterloo County Revolver Association
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

I can't enter the contest but I encourage everyone else to. Thanks for putting on the contest. Cheers!

Entered just so you know how many people listened to 140, but if by some strange chance I win, redraw for someone that really deserves it!

Entered, good interview jwire! Thanks for the chance at such cool swag!
    CSSA CCFR

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    Entered just so you know how many people listened to 140, but if by some strange chance I win, redraw for someone that really deserves it!
    I'm with Thorvald on this one.
    Co-Host: MODERN RIFLEMAN RADIO

GREASY CIVI Black Rifle Shooter
    Member: BDHACC, OFAH, ORA, OSPE, PEO, CSSA, NFA

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    that picture should sport a GOC patch right on the pack. or maybe as my dad would say about everything "thats how they getcha"

just entered

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast