Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A Maverick 88 is a great choice for a first shotgun ; but I would go with the 28 inch barrel with chokes as it would be a better option for skeet and/or hunting . I think they had the Maverick 88 on sale at Cabela's not that long ago for $269 , and free shipping . For storage , all you need is a trigger lock to meet legal requirements ; and just lean it in your closet out of sight . Stack On gun cabinets come on sale quite often for around $100 at Canadian Tire if you want something a little more secure. For ammo , just get some #4 birdshot for general blasting , and #7.5 for skeet . Buy in bulk as it is quite a bit cheaper . Welcome to the shooting sports ; Enjoy......
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

Newbie2019 (09-01-2019)