Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf View Post
    I have one
    I’m turning a bit green... and it ain’t easy
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Swingerguy

Rory McCanuck (09-04-2019)

I have one
    How do you feel about it?
    Easy to set up?
    Consistent readings?
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Magnetospeed. On sale at western munitions, $499 down from $732.
    Last edited by road kill; 09-04-2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: info

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    How do you feel about it?
    Easy to set up?
    Consistent readings?
    Works pretty good. I had an issue with it not wanting to pick up on the 20 cal bullets I was shooting then I discovered (was told not my own revelation) that there is a sensitivity setting that can be adjusted. Whoa it worked! Bumped it up from the lowest setting to the middle (of 3) and hasn't missed one yet. Mine is the cheap one without all the fancy stuff like saving data to a smart phone and all. It works good, I write down what I want, clear it and move on to the next string.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Grey_Wolf

Rory McCanuck (09-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Haven't tried any of the enduron powders so can't say anything about them. Would have thought the tumbling would clean out any loose stuff.

That's the bit I don’t understand. It must form a hard but brittle residue that resizing cracks. The crap just rains out of the brass after sizing. Messy...

Works pretty good. I had an issue with it not wanting to pick up on the 20 cal bullets I was shooting then I discovered (was told not my own revelation) that there is a sensitivity setting that can be adjusted. Whoa it worked! Bumped it up from the lowest setting to the middle (of 3) and hasn't missed one yet. Mine is the cheap one without all the fancy stuff like saving data to a smart phone and all. It works good, I write down what I want, clear it and move on to the next string.
    I suppose it helps to take shooter error and state of the bore out of the equation... I’ve reshot strings that were much better 50 rounds in than they did at the beginning. I might not be firing enough fouling shots...
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12