Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gun Owners of Canada Party! Who’s in??

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Every election that kind of comment is made about every side. Canada can't survive more of Harper, more of Trudeau, etc. That kind of thinking is fear mongering.

I strongly prefer that he loses his current occupation. There is way too much negativity in politics and it only seems to be getting worse.
    I do not think Alberta is going to tolerate another four years of Trudeau trying to destroy their economy. Separatism will kick into overdrive if Trudeau is re elected, especially with a minority proped up by the greens.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By oilman28

killer kane (09-13-2019), Swingerguy (09-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by wolver View Post
    Canada hasn't been the same since Poppa Trudeau screwed us over. Justin hasn't come close to doing the damage his father did.
    And I think he's too stupid to finish us off.
    I agree that Senior screwed us over and that Junior is too stupid, but I donít agree that JT hasnít come close.
    He has destroyed any semblance of respect we still had in the world, and is well on his way to finishing off Albertas economy once and for all.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Swingerguy

killer kane (09-13-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234