Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Selfie is running on his job creation record? Really? I am in Bizarro world.
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    I kinda feel bad, I went to school with Dougald Lamont, good guy, good sense of haha, but there's that great big L on the poster, nope, sorry.
    You mean this one?
    https://i.imgur.com/5lLTj7Q.mp4

3. The Following User Liked This Post By LB303

Rory McCanuck (09-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    Selfie is running on his job creation record? Really? I am in Bizarro world.
    Yep. A million new jobs over the past 4 years.
    And it only cost an additional $50 billion per year in federal government spending.

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

chrisc (09-12-2019), Rory McCanuck (09-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    Mercedes Stephenson is traveling with Trudeau.

She is reporting that the Liberal campaign bus hit the wing of the Liberals campaign plane at the airport tonight.

LOL.

Update: Didn't just hit the tip of the wing. It drove right under the wing. Scraped the hell out of it and dented it.
    Liberal election plane damaged in Victoria after media bus drives under wing

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's election plane sustained some damage in Victoria after a media bus drove under one of its wings Wednesday night.

The plane had just landed in the British Columbia capital after transporting Trudeau, his team and several journalists travelling with the campaign across the country for Day One of the federal election race.

A bus, used to transport journalists from the plane to the terminal, was parked close to the plane. As it departed, the bus drove under the wing of the plane, making a loud scraping sound as the top of the bus slowly dragged under the wing.

The bottom of the wing had visible damage, but it is not yet known how this will affect Trudeau's travel plans.

Trudeau has a busy flight schedule planned for Thursday with stops in Kamloops, B.C., and Edmonton.

A campaign spokesperson said there was no immediate change of plans, but an assessment of the damage will be done.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lib...wing-1.5280484

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    Mercedes Stephenson is traveling with Trudeau.

She is reporting that the Liberal campaign bus hit the wing of the Liberals campaign plane at the airport tonight.

LOL.

Update: Didn't just hit the tip of the wing. It drove right under the wing. Scraped the hell out of it and dented it.
    Did the plane have two left wings?

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Grimlock

chrisc (09-12-2019), Rory McCanuck (09-12-2019)

So I'm in what would be considered a close riding...

We have so many volunteers we don't know what to do with them. Blue signs outnumber red by about 8 to 1 that I've seen. Literally no other signs. I know it's day 1, but it's going great so far.

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

Swingerguy (09-13-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Liberal election plane damaged in Victoria after media bus drives under wing

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's election plane sustained some damage in Victoria after a media bus drove under one of its wings Wednesday night.

The plane had just landed in the British Columbia capital after transporting Trudeau, his team and several journalists travelling with the campaign across the country for Day One of the federal election race.

A bus, used to transport journalists from the plane to the terminal, was parked close to the plane. As it departed, the bus drove under the wing of the plane, making a loud scraping sound as the top of the bus slowly dragged under the wing.

The bottom of the wing had visible damage, but it is not yet known how this will affect Trudeau's travel plans.

Trudeau has a busy flight schedule planned for Thursday with stops in Kamloops, B.C., and Edmonton.

A campaign spokesperson said there was no immediate change of plans, but an assessment of the damage will be done.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lib...wing-1.5280484
    well I guess he's riding the bus after all
    CSSA

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Billythreefeathers

RangeBob (09-12-2019)

You get a hockey helmet, and you get a hockey helmet, everyone gets a hockey helmet
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Latest candidate nomination count:
    Conservatives: 338
    People's Party of Canada: 318
    Greens: 317
    Liberals: 305
    NDP: 235
    I was wondering if all the parties got their nominations wrapped up. Apparently not, I still don't understand how they didn't have that done months ago unless they are really having that hard of a time finding people willing to run under their banners. Hopefully that's an indication of the general populations feelings towards the libs and dippers.
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

15. The Following User Liked This Post By chrisc

Rory McCanuck (09-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Did the plane have two left wings?
    ConAir got a boo-boo?
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

17. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By GTW

RangeBob (09-12-2019), Rory McCanuck (09-12-2019), Swingerguy (09-13-2019)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast