Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has it been a few years?

I seem to recall this being an annual event over there...

I wouldn't doubt some idiot let one fly. I left that range because it was so busy it became unsafe. Getting swept by a loaded 12g by 2 arguing day passer hunter fudds was the end for me. Literally playing tug of war with a loaded shotgun...

The number of dumb asses that show up around hunting season is mind boggling!
    You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first 2 things you are gonna do are 1) Call someone with a gun, and 2) Pray that they arrive quick enough to save you.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By mlehto

tdod101 (09-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by mlehto View Post
    Has it been a few years?

I wouldn't doubt some idiot let one fly. I left that range because it was so busy it became unsafe. Getting swept by a loaded 12g by 2 arguing day passer hunter fudds was the end for me. Literally playing tug of war with a loaded shotgun...

Give it 5 years it'll probably be shut down. I don't want that to happen but the writing is on the wall. As previously mentioned, land development will push the range to extinction
    DON'T STEAL! - The government hates competition

Quote Originally Posted by mlehto View Post
    Has it been a few years?

From what Ive seen, normally its people forward of the firing line, careless and putting targets too high and hitting the baffles, or stupid enough to put target on the baffle. Most of those I beams used are not AR500, so most rifles rounds will go thru.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Careless and stupid shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker_andthe_Thief View Post
    AN IDIOT AT THE PATTERNING RANGE FIRED OFF HIS SKS !!!! just found out when I went there this morning!!!!
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Careless and stupid shooter.
    So charge him with careless use of a firearm and leave the range and its responsible members alone.
    Green is the new Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12