Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I wonder what kind of information was leaked.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Nine tons a year, per horse. The best thing the ArrrCeees have produced in living memory, for many
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By LB303

firemachine69 (09-14-2019), TheMerlin (09-14-2019), Waterloomike (09-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I'm just guessing here, but most probably any sensitive information Canada or other 5 eyes partners had about what his new paymaster was planing or up too or what they are going to do to try to limit their global expansion.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

A mole in the rcmp??

This is beyond huge. Should help to take down the LIEberals in Oct. Apparently the US "turned" a spy and he ratted out this guy. Doesn't take any imagination to figure out who he was giving the information to.

Wonder if he ever had private meetings with Moonbeam and/or cabinet ministers?

From the Ottawa Citizan.

Senior RCMP civilian held in custody after first court appearance charged with seven secrecy offences
    AEDAN HELMER Updated: September 14, 2019

The RCMP has charged one of its own with several offences under Canada’s official-secrets law.

The national police force said Friday the charges stem from activities alleged to have occurred during Cameron Jay Ortis’s tenure as an RCMP employee, and it was not immediately clear whether he was still employed by the force.

Ortis, 47, made a brief court appearance in Ottawa court on Friday afternoon.

He will be held in custody pending a bail hearing on federal secrecy charges under the Security of Information Act alleging he shared “special operational information,” and two Criminal Code offences including breach of trust and forgery.

Ortis said little apart from his name and that he understood the charges against him in his first appearance Friday as federal prosecutors sought to keep him in custody while he retains a lawyer. He was represented by an assigned duty counsel Friday as he appeared from the Elgin Street courthouse cell block.

Federal Crown prosecutor John MacFarlane said Ortis was arrested Thursday, and that the Crown will argue he should remain in custody at his upcoming Sept. 20 bail hearing.

Ortis faces seven total charges, including five federal secrecy charges.

MacFarlane would not elaborate on the charges outside court Friday, and said any facts that emerge through a bail hearing will likely be placed under publication ban.

“The allegations are he obtained, stored and processed sensitive information, the Crown believes with the intent to communicate that information to people he shouldn’t be communicating to,” MacFarlane said.

The RCMP laid five charges under the Security of Information Act, alleging that Ortis:

between Feb. 1, 2015 and May 2015, “being a person permanently bound to secrecy… did intentionally and without authority communicate special operational information…”
    between Sept. 2018 and Sept. 12, 2019, “gain access to information… obtain and retain… information specifically directed towards or specifically done in preparation of the commission of (the) offences…”
    between Sept. 2018 and Sept. 12, 2019, “possess a device apparatus or software useful for concealing the content of information or surreptitiously communicating, obtaining or retaining information…”
    He faces two additional charges under the Criminal Code, as authorities allege Ortis fraudulently obtained a computer service between January 1, 2015, and Sept. 12, 2019, and that Ortis, “being an official did commit breach of trust in connection with the duties of his office.”

The RCMP said in an official release the charges stem from activities alleged to have occurred during his tenure as an RCMP employee, and it was not immediately clear whether Ortis was still employed by the force.

MacFarlane would not confirm any further details outside court.

As the investigation is ongoing, the RCMP declined to make further comment.

Ortis will next appear Sept., 20 while he seeks to retain a lawyer.
    Last edited by Lee Enfield; 09-14-2019 at 02:33 PM.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

LB303 (09-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Yes indeedy, merged.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

Aniest (09-15-2019)

So why hasn't the turds cabinet been charged with treason yet?
    Green is the new Red

11. The Following User Liked This Post By killer kane

glockfan (09-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    So why hasn't the turds cabinet been charged with treason yet?
    If this isn't enough to cause the LIEberals to lose the election then we the majority who are honest Canadians are literally screwed.

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Lee Enfield

Aniest (09-15-2019), Waterloomike (09-15-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Given the five eyes reaction, I would guess it was water colours.

15. The Following User Liked This Post By Zinilin

rooivalk (09-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Zinilin View Post
    Given the five eyes reaction, I would guess it was water colours.
    Do you know what that reaction was? Please do share !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast