Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Check the chokes on it. Mine is full. Both barrels. It is also made in Turkey. Feels heavy. I am going to use it with the rifle. Minnie shot shells. Note. The bottom one is made in Turkey also.

IMAG0850.jpg
    Last edited by ruger#1; 09-15-2019 at 06:33 PM.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

I got a Huglu 201A custom ordered through prophet river just about a year ago now. It's similar to the OP's gun but has double triggers and 30" barrels with Mobil Chokes (extractor only). So far it's been fantastic. Locks up like a bank vault. I haven't shot it a ton, maybe 250 - 400 shells so far, some slugs and buckshot mixed in. Zero problems. Patterns Winchester Ranger Reduced Recoil 00 Buck really well through the IC choke, modified it's very tight. It looks beautifully made. My Dad has the same gun also custom ordered. His guns wood to metal fit, and in some places metal to metal fit isn't quite as tight as mine... Hard to say if which one more closely represents Huglu's overall quality. You're not getting Beretta 486 Parallelo quality and finishing (Have one in 20ga, it's my pride and joy) but you do seemingly get a very well made gun for the money. I'd pay the extra $400-$500 and take a Huglu side by side over a Stoeger uplander any day of the week.

I had a brief conversation with Jon from the Gun Shop YouTube channel a while ago about it... He had good things to say other than it might not be a multi-lifetime gun or even a lifetime gun with heavy use due to parts availability and possibly parts metallurgy. I do like that Huglu Specs 4140 Barrel Steel that't Hammer Forged and chrome lined. I think you get quite a lot for the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12