Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don’t think you can go wrong with the m&p range kit, the changeable palm swells almost ensures a good fit and the mag loader is indespensible in my mind.
    I really like mine as it is very accurate and feels just right in my hand.
    Maybe if I had shot a cz I would feel different, but I doubt it.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

I've got no experience with the CZ P-10F. I have the S&W M&P 2.0.

I absolutely hated the old squeaky screen door hinge sound every time I racked the slide on the M&P 2.0. It's much, much better since I've replaced the factory recoil rod & captive flat spring with Wolff* Spring replacements. Wolff has a selection of low & high power recoil springs for the M&P. When I bought the M&P 2.0, I really liked the fact that with the full 'range kit' you can adjust your grip, have a mag loader, mag holder and holster. The adjustable grip is a big plus, one grip fits my hands perfect, but it quickly & easily changes out to my son's favorite grip size.

I highly recommend the CAA Micro Roni as 'must' addon for the M&P 2.0.

Only operational issue I've had was with the mags. A known issue where they only allow you to load 9, even with the mag loader. You may have to modify the follower to load 10. I took the Dremel to the legs on the mag follower, shortened by about 3/16". Still slow & tight to load 10 but at least I can get the 10th round in now.
    Biggest negative could be dealing with Grech for months and months for any S&W warranty you might need.

* Wolff Springs, I asked about compatibility between the original M&P and the M&P 2.0 parts before order. Wolff springs informed me that they had not tested their recoil rod & springs in the S&W M&P 2.0, only the original M&P. The rod & spring kit I ordered works just fine in my 2.0 pistol.
    Take a kid fishing, hunting and/or shooting.

For what it's worth, the CZ also comes with interchangeable backstraps.

I went and handled the CZ P10F today, very nice, sits extremely low in the hand, lighter than expected

For what it's worth I did not like a stock m&p and did not like it, I did shoot an m&p with a red dot and apex trigger and liked it.

My next pistol will be the CZ , looking for a striker fire for 3 gun.

Big fan of Shadows, best handgun I ever shot.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Corney

Stew (09-16-2019)

I was looking for an striker fire upgrade for my S&W SD9 when I came across the P10 on one of those best guns of 2019 pootuub videos, if I didn't have to replace 3 major appliances I'd already own one

2 cents
    Had both breifly at the same time.
    M&P very comfortable. Easy to shoot. Trigger is o.k. A 7. Apex trigger would make the pistol a 10
    CZ. Easy to shoot. Great trigger. Stippling on grip is border line uncomfortable. An 8. Gloves or mod the stippling would make it a 10.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Sabio

awndray (09-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    2 cents
    Had both breifly at the same time.
    M&P very comfortable. Easy to shoot. Trigger is o.k. A 7. Apex trigger would make the pistol a 10
    CZ. Easy to shoot. Great trigger. Stippling on grip is border line uncomfortable. An 8. Gloves or mod the stippling would make it a 10.
    I found the same with the backstrap, same as my SD9, I put a Hogue sleeve on it, was perfect, I'd do the same with the CZ

M&P 9 is what I have. Like it for the ergonomics and the availability of spare parts.

TheLocalDrunk
    Ive owned the M&P Pro CORE 40
    and I currently own a CZ P10C

The M&P does the job.
    The CZ does it better. (IMHO)

M&P mags are super tight on the 10th round and need modification to work properly.
    CZ P10C has one of the nicest striker factory triggers available.

Both will do the job. I personally just preferred the CZ'd.

What city are you in? You can try my P10 if it works out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast