"my dosing was pretty typical of most patients (who dose)," ... "she recommended I do more "off" days" which politely means she thinks you're doing too much.

"alleviate the symptoms of my illnesses: depression, anxiety, and insomnia" = "disassociate from reality"

"Conservatives for years have held to this dogmatic belief that cannabis is this evil substance that rots your brain." Ad hominem, and over-reaching. Not all cons, so to speak. And remember, the PPC are still cons. Pot, meet kettle. (Pun intended)

"dosed properly and with an informed mind" Can a dosed mind be reliably informed, or is it inherently biased due to the dosing?

"absolute miracle medicine" Evidence req'd

The only real reason I don't argue against pot is because to be intellectually consistent I'd have to argue against alcohol, too. Do you believe that if used in the same way alcohol is different from pot?

"Societies for hundreds of years before science was even invented knew cannabis was effective medicine" Which societies? You mean the ones that didn't invent the wheel, or the ones who did ritual human sacrifices?

"so many on "our side" hold to irrationally dogmatic and ill-informed beliefs about what is essentially a medical health panacea" says every pot-head I've ever met. I have yet to see any study that shows pot cured anything worse than a hangover.

"Medicinal cannabis saved my wife, my life, and my marriage." I hope that's true. Now, and into the future.

"I was a good "conservative."" In my experience, political affiliation has little to no reflection on who smokes pot; I see many on both sides of the political spectrum. This is perhaps a dogma you hold yourself and project on others.

"Life isn't about enjoyment. I have very little enjoyment in my life." That's a problem, not just a symptom.