Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    Apparently,,, the BLACKFACE thing isn't the only thing hiding in the closet,,

I'm hopping to find out why he was dismissed from the only school he ever worked at as a Drama teacher??

Under age boys would work
    There were a few issues that led to him leaving West Point Grey Academy min semester.

I'm told one of which was providing weed to students and smoking it with them.
    Justin 2015

Justout 2019

Can't be areal picture or he would have her in that creepy "I'm rubbing myself all over you", gropey bear hug thingy he does-TRUDEAU_POST17.jpg
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    There were a few issues that led to him leaving West Point Grey Academy min semester.

Any chance of that hitting the MSM?
    Remember High River!

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post

Perhaps he was "deeply motivated" by the role of Donald Sutherland who played the college professor in "Animal House (1974)".
    The film's pot-smoking professor, provided weed to students and smoked it with them.

In much the same way justin "deeply regrets" blackface at blacktie.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Can't be areal picture or he would have her in that creepy "I'm rubbing myself all over you", gropey bear hug thingy he does-TRUDEAU_POST17.jpg
    She has that scrunched up “I can get through this” face.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123