Thread: #gunstrike

#gunstrike

I don't know the numbers, but I see hundreds if not thousands on the Hill and downtown.

Someone just posted this photo with the caption "#ClimateStrike #Ottawa. I’ll be voting accordingly next election."

71579893_10162366786470707_1319297826005450752_n.jpg

As remored 250K showed up in New York.

EE7dMOfWwAUivj7.jpg

https://twitter.com/hashtag/climatestrike
    https://globalclimatestrike.net/

You have to hand it to them. They know how to unite and make themselves heard.

As for #gunstrike, if only 80,000 can sign a petition against C-71, there's no hope for the estimated 2.2 million licensed gun owners in this country.

I recently made that reference [the petition] on a Facebook post from CSSA. Someone chimed in and said,

"the community is very unified they just didn't feel like filling out a useless online petition that doesn't do anything but requires you to give a whole shitload of information about yourself that's probably why gun owners didn't bother to fill that stupid thing out I was one of them but when it comes to voting and protecting my guns you better believe that I'll be there casting my vote against any confiscation or tyranny the government wishes to impose on me."

No wonder can't make any real progress, real change. (Yes, that was on purpose.)

How many are high school students?
    How many are on a supervised field trip?
    I'm suggesting the numbers don't reflect enthusiasm, but rather that some % are just kids getting out of school.

Will they clean up their garbage in an environmentally friendly anti-pollution way?

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post

3. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

awndray (09-27-2019), Gunexpert007 (09-27-2019), Rory McCanuck (09-27-2019), Scotlas (09-27-2019)

Posted elsewhere. Belongs here though:

When these climate protests are over , it would be interesting to see the trail of garbage left behind by those supposedly concerned over the environment . Most of those protesters were school kids who wanted the day off ; if the protest would have been on Saturday , the streets would have been empty .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I don't know the numbers, but I see hundreds if not thousands on the Hill and downtown.

Someone just posted this photo with the caption "#ClimateStrike #Ottawa. I’ll be voting accordingly next election."

71579893_10162366786470707_1319297826005450752_n.jpg

As remored 250K showed up in New York.

EE7dMOfWwAUivj7.jpg

https://twitter.com/hashtag/climatestrike
    https://globalclimatestrike.net/

You have to hand it to them. They know how to unite and make themselves heard.

As for #gunstrike, if only 80,000 can sign a petition against C-71, there's no hope for the estimated 2.2 million licensed gun owners in this country.

I recently made that reference [the petition] on a Facebook post from CSSA. Someone chimed in and said,

"the community is very unified they just didn't feel like filling out a useless online petition that doesn't do anything but requires you to give a whole shitload of information about yourself that's probably why gun owners didn't bother to fill that stupid thing out I was one of them but when it comes to voting and protecting my guns you better believe that I'll be there casting my vote against any confiscation or tyranny the government wishes to impose on me."

No wonder can't make any real progress, real change. (Yes, that was on purpose.)
    I can guess what Trudeaus professional pollsters are telling him ... "There's over 2 million of them (legal gun owners) Justin but they're a bunch of limp d*ks many of whom will still vote for us whether we take their guns or not ... nothing to worry about in the upcoming election. Your dad and Jean Chretien kicked their butts just like taking candy from a baby."
    Last edited by Gunrunner; 09-27-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Man, and I doubted the power of russian trolls, but there they are - striking for a crippled economy.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

awndray (09-27-2019), Doug_M (09-27-2019)

The russians and chinese are laughing their heads off.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

10. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By TJSpeller

awndray (09-27-2019), Doug_M (09-27-2019), Soph (09-29-2019)