Federal Berger Hybrid

Anyone tried these in 243 or 308. Saw them advertised on the big box site with good reviews so was wondering if it is so. I like premium ammo as I don't reload anymore and I want every advantage I can get even if it is only a perception. I sight in with the cheapies and fine tune with the hunting rounds. There actually is a difference. For an extra buck a shot if I'm only takin a half dozen a season, I will stay superstitious. Comments on these?

It’s really hard to beat Federal blue box.... And frustrating when that cheap crap out does my latest handloading attempts... I’m using their Berger tipped match ammo in the 6.5 Creedmoor right now, it’s doing pretty good.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

There's no guarantee any brand of so-called "premium ammo" will shoot any better out of your rifle than any other brand.
    "...sight in with the cheapies..." You must sight in with the ammo you intend using.
    That 'extra buck' is caused by the marketing types calling it "premium".

You missed the part about "fine tune with the hunting ammo." Best group with the cheapies then tune in . Seems to work and I likely won't be talked out of it. At under 200 yds it is all perception anyhow. My comfort zone.

I always end up messing around with new/different brands of ammo and always end up back to the federal blue box stuff with all my rifles and calibers. 270, 308, 30-06, 300 win mag . . . someone will tell me im out to lunch but unless your shooting beyond 300 yards the federal blue box is going to make things just as dead as any "premium" stuff