Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RobertMcC
    About what my AR180B-2 shot. Kinda wish I never sold it. But back then, there wasn't any fixes for the broken pivot pin.

But I had a smith turn down the integrated muzzle break and thread it for 1/2-28mm, rear sight milled off, so could lower mount scopes, the buttstock cut off and a AR stock. Basically everything this was.

Not bad at all, considering that in my own experience cheap commercial .223 is no better than the old Chinese 5.56

My Tikka sporter groups like that with Federal MSR
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Pretty good-
    Question - Should this thread be in “ modern military rifles” or sporting?
    While it's modern military rifle forum, if we stuck to that description, ar15s, and all the rifles that aren't select fire would need to find another subforum.
    Should really call this forum 'modern sporting rifles'
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

4. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

3MTA3 (10-30-2019)

Yes- change the names of the various thread groupings to things like Modern Sporting, or Historical-stupid yes, but maybe preemptive of unfavorable news coverage .
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12