Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for replying. It probably right, the 21 round mag was removed, and another off the shelf mag was tossed in. Make the most sense. The retailer did respond to me, indicating that all of their stock was the same and that their supplier confirmed the same, all Sig P320 M17 will come with one black and one tan magazine.

If you purchased one of these guns in the military deliver packaging (brown box) check your mags carefully. When the M9’s were imported the they were taken right from surplus stock. The extra magazines were 10 rounds but the magazine in the gun was full capacity and had to be exchanged.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I’m guessing here that the second mag is not a “manufacturers offer” i.e. the gun is sold with one mag only & the distributor/LGS is adding the second as a promo. This happens often enough; When I got my Glock 48 earlier this year, I got three mags with it. The gun comes with two, and the LGS added a third as a promotion. Any chance that’s the case here?

congrats on the purchase, the p320s can shoot the lights out
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Well at least you received a plastic box instead of a cardboard one.

That is why you buy from IRUN. You get everything as it should be. Not Canadian neutered garbage.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12