Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ill become a hermit in Oregon
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned
    The only thing apparent in this election is everyone is going to spend my money like drunken sailors at a whore house, so major tax increases coming at some point. The economy is rolling over, big rig sales have collapsed in USA, guess freight is being shipped by drones, dry ship index has collapsed, train freight is at 3 year low, the largest shipping port in the world is down 30% this year and I could go on and on. Canadians are in debt on average $1.79 for every dollar they make, all these great jobs numbers are at Tim Hortons not major manufacturing or great paying oil industry jobs. Average Ontario single family home owner has a $800,000 plus mortgage plus credit cards, car payments and credit lines. Central banks doing their best to keep this illusion going for as long as possible, but a mild recession in Canada where let's say 25% of one of the family members loses their job will collapse housing and everything that goes with it.

I haven't heard one politicians seriously preach fiscal responsibility. End of rant
    Last edited by Caralho; 10-12-2019 at 12:41 PM.

3. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Caralho

50 B.M.G. (10-15-2019), chrisc (10-14-2019), glockfan (10-12-2019), Smc (06-10-2020), spider69 (06-21-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    The only thing apparent in this election is everyone is going to spend my money like drunken sailors at a whore house, so major tax increases coming at some point. The economy is rolling over, big rig sales have collapsed in USA, guess freight is being shipped by drones, dry ship index has collapsed, train freight is at 3 year low, the largest shipping port in the world is down 30% this year and I could go on and on. Canadians are in debt on average $1.79 for every dollar they make, all these great jobs numbers are at Tim Hortons not major manufacturing or great paying oil industry jobs. Average Ontario single family home owner has a $800,000 plus mortgage plus credit cards, car payments and credit lines. Central banks doing their best to keep this illusion going for as long as possible, but a mild recession in Canada where let's say 25% of one of the family members loses their job will collapse housing and everything that goes with it.

I haven't heard one politicians seriously preach fiscal responsibility. End of rant
    Though they could do more, the CPC is currently taking heat for significant proposed budget cuts. There's clearly a better, or obviously less bad, choice.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By TJSpeller

Doug_M (10-12-2019), Hidyn (10-12-2019)

Anything short of a Scheer Majority and the country is guaranteed DOA.

I've been recommending for the past two years that everyone should give their "family trees" a good shake and see if they qualify for citizenship in any ancestral homelands, as I was able to do.

Regards of how many roots you might have here, when the Canadian economy implodes and hyper-inflation kicks in, as one example, I have a feeling that any sentimentality towards those "roots" may quickly wane.

Then there is all the social and racial madness we can surely expect to catch up with all those "guys like us". Or the wave of mass disarmament. When I realized that this was the only possibility (after Bernier lost the leadership race, I knew there truly was no hope for Canada) I left when the opportunity arose.

I wonder if Trudeau would do something like ban productive tax livestock from leaving. Hence the benefit of a second citizenship.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

I have dual citizenship.

...with Britain.
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Hidyn

LB303 (10-12-2019), Neil Burke (10-12-2019), Sinbad (10-14-2019)

Some things are worth fighting for, I’m not sure Canada as a whole can be saved, but the west is worth fighting for. If this election goes to the left then I will be fully in the separate camp.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

10. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

50 B.M.G. (10-15-2019), Billythreefeathers (10-12-2019), Hidyn (10-13-2019), killer kane (10-12-2019), Soph (10-13-2019), Spectre (10-13-2019), Suputin (10-12-2019)

Canada is worth fighting for.

The US is going down the toilet too - Warren is very likely to be the next POTUS, and demographics will be their destiny, which means it will go left eventually no matter what.

Can't keep running away to a "better place". Pretty soon we will be out of places to run to. Gotta pick a place to fight, and give it everything you got. Compared to the EU, or Britain, or NZ, Canada is easier to save.

So , who has been out campaigning to defeat in the past week? Or month?
    CSSA CCFR CPC

12. The Following User Liked This Post By TJSpeller

Billythreefeathers (10-12-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    If the Laurentian Elites clown puppet gets back in with minority or majority it won’t matter where you live in Canada.
    there will be NO Canada if he pulls minority or maj,,, there with be The Republic of Western Canada,, and what used to be the RoC

14. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

50 B.M.G. (10-15-2019), Camo tung (10-12-2019), killer kane (10-12-2019), Soph (10-13-2019), Suputin (10-12-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Canada is worth fighting for.

The US is going down the toilet too - Warren is very likely to be the next POTUS, and demographics will be their destiny, which means it will go left eventually no matter what.

Can't keep running away to a "better place". Pretty soon we will be out of places to run to. Gotta pick a place to fight, and give it everything you got. Compared to the EU, or Britain, or NZ, Canada is easier to save.

So , who has been out campaigning to defeat in the past week? Or month?
    was out the other day delivering Lawn signs,,, KENT HAIR is toast,,, like a lot of liberal MP who rode in with Justin will ride out on the same horse ,,, one and done,, CPC majority

Quote Originally Posted by Soph View Post
    I wouldn't recommend coming to AB. Anyone with the means is either in the provess of, or will be soon, planning the move south.

When your country is your enemy, sticking around while they line you up for the slaughter is not a wise move.
    I hear you- I was working off the assumption that the west will separate and declare a republic if Turd the 2nd wins-
    ""Truth is treason in an empire of lies."." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

17. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By 3MTA3

killer kane (10-12-2019), Soph (10-13-2019)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast