Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain View Post
    Annexation with the US is the only logical step for western Canada, it is also written in their constitution that all or any part of Canada can join the union at any time, all we have to do is ask. Personally I'm done with this place, we have more in common north south than we have ever had east west, Canada has become a shit hole.
    Yeah, until they elect a Hillary Clinton / Obama hybrid and that'll be the end of life as they know it for many Americans.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

2. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

Hillbillyreefer (06-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Yeah, until they elect a Hillary Clinton / Obama hybrid and that'll be the end of life as they know it for many Americans.
    There's a sad truth right there

sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by neveragain View Post
    Annexation with the US is the only logical step for western Canada, it is also written in their constitution that all or any part of Canada can join the union at any time, all we have to do is ask. Personally I'm done with this place, we have more in common north south than we have ever had east west, Canada has become a shit hole.
    The US looks attractive on paper (system of government, constitution etc), but the reality of the past 12 years or more is that that is becoming ever more irrelevant as the population votes for politicians and parties that willingly ignore the constitution etc.

The fact is the 2A (and every other right) is vulnerable despite them being written down because the majority in many states willingly accept and even demand they be violated.

The problem is compounded by prosperous low tax red states being invaded by lefties from blue states. The big cities like Dallas and Houston turn blue and with their populations take over the state. This is what is happening in Alberta with Calgary and Edmonton. Youíve got the NDP polling at what, 30 something percent and that is likely almost all Edmonton.

That is the real problem. Urban lefties in cities controlling the whole show.

The solution for both US states and Canadian provinces is to implement an electoral college system at the State/Province level so the big cities canít dominate. Without that it doesnít matter where you move to or what country your province joins. It is only a matter of time before the big lefty cities dominate.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

6. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

awndray (06-11-2020), firemachine69 (06-11-2020), Magi (06-12-2020), Northshore (06-12-2020), Waterloomike (06-11-2020)

How many Albertans want to sign up for the draft within 5 days of their 18th birthday?

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    How many Albertans want to sign up for the draft within 5 days of their 18th birthday?
    I do..

I suspect that plenty of the 'problems' the younger folks have would be cured with a couple of years of compulsory military service.

A short haircut, getting up early in the morning, and learning to work in teams (not world of warcraft teams) would do many a world of good.

Or it would be a great place to get pictures and fingerprints for the wanted posters ...

10. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By stewbud

awndray (06-11-2020), Billythreefeathers (06-11-2020), Magi (06-12-2020), Suputin (06-11-2020)

I have long said that every young person should spend a couple of years serving their country. Get them out of mom's house and out in the real world with real work and real responsibility and nobody to hold their hand. Society would be a much better place.

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Suputin

awndray (06-11-2020), Magi (06-12-2020), Rory McCanuck (06-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    If Trudeau wins I will try to emigrate to Alberta or Montana
    Pick Montana.
    Best gas up the car now because I think selfies perty face will be filling our tv screens for another few years.
    The hairdo is a facsimile ... he doesn’t think or make decisions because he doesn’t have the mental equipment.
    Others with actual cerebral functionality like Bob Rae and Butts have always done that for him.
    In 21st century politics image and perception are everything.
    You put Trudeau beside faded old duffers like MacKay and O’Toole and you know who’s going to win.
    Lewis is the only candidate who would have a snowballs chance.
    Unfortunately the back room boys who pick the leader have probably already decided to “install” MacKay as CPC leader.
    What group (it was dairy farmers last time) will pop out of the mystic ether to elect MacKay this time.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    I have long said that every young person should spend a couple of years serving their country. Get them out of mom's house and out in the real world with real work and real responsibility and nobody to hold their hand. Society would be a much better place.
    Ya like Im 17 and joining the Army Gary,, that's the stupidest idea ever

MAN did I get an education 17 and stupid ideas ,,, Lord Strathcona's horse Royal Canadians ,, did I learn real quick what I didn't know LOL

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast