Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf View Post
    And that begs the question - what will it take?! Good Lord, the imbecile has done more than enough that any reasonable thinking person would or should be clambering for his head on a platter.
    a lady of colour will un seat the crowd king of Fools

She is on QR77 this morning
    CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    a lady of colour will un seat the crowd king of Fools

She is on QR77 this morning
    What show is on? Didn't think any talk shows were on at this hour on a Sunday just the garden show and such.
    I was referring more to what would it take to wake up the liberal voter sheep. Seriously, this asshat has gotten more free passes and get out of jail free cards than should be allowed for a lifetime. They must spray him down with Pam every morning - s*** just doesn't stick to this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf View Post
    What show is on? Didn't think any talk shows were on at this hour on a Sunday just the garden show and such.
    I was referring more to what would it take to wake up the liberal voter sheep. Seriously, this asshat has gotten more free passes and get out of jail free cards than should be allowed for a lifetime. They must spray him down with Pam every morning - s*** just doesn't stick to this guy!
    Sorry,,,, listening to a re run this morning,,,
    CSSA

This is kinda off topic but if it's true, I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed by Toronto's Mayor or Trudu.

I was told yesterday that 10% of real estate sale, I'm not sure if it's 10% from profit gain or 10% of the taxes you have to pay upon sale, is to be donated to BLM (Black Lives Matter). When I was told this, I thought that was just ridiculous, horrible, obvious pandering. But not impossible in today's climate, Trudu loves giving millions of our tax money away. And how many generations of tax free crap have natives been getting away with? So supporting a racist organization that has ties to Antifa (a terrorist organization backed by UN, a pedophile organization) doesn't seem so ludicrous.

I've been searching for anything online regarding this real estate donation to BLM, but haven't found anything, so I'll be treating it as a hoax, rumor.
    Just thought I would mention it, maybe someone had heard it too.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by the_morbidus View Post
    This is kinda off topic but if it's true, I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed by Toronto's Mayor or Trudu.

I was told yesterday that 10% of real estate sale, I'm not sure if it's 10% from profit gain or 10% of the taxes you have to pay upon sale, is to be donated to BLM (Black Lives Matter). When I was told this, I thought that was just ridiculous, horrible, obvious pandering. But not impossible in today's climate, Trudu loves giving millions of our tax money away. And how many generations of tax free crap have natives been getting away with? So supporting a racist organization that has ties to Antifa (a terrorist organization backed by UN, a pedophile organization) doesn't seem so ludicrous.

I've been searching for anything online regarding this real estate donation to BLM, but haven't found anything, so I'll be treating it as a hoax, rumor.
    Just thought I would mention it, maybe someone had heard it too.
    nothing surprises me anymore

you know there will be TAX upon tax apon tax
    CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    nothing surprises me anymore

you know there will be TAX upon tax apon tax
    But they will only be temporary taxes.

Until we pay off the debt.

The billions of dollars of debt.

Quote Originally Posted by stewbud View Post
    But they will only be temporary taxes.

Until we pay off the debt.

The billions of dollars of debt.
    well I wouldn't be paying this off,, all the twenty something that voted for this idiot will be ,, but not me
    CSSA

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Billythreefeathers

Suputin (06-22-2020)

Raise taxes and the "underground" economy grows even more.

10. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Lee Enfield

Billythreefeathers (06-22-2020), chuckbuster (06-22-2020), Edward Teach (06-23-2020), kennymo (06-23-2020), Rory McCanuck (06-22-2020), shortandlong (06-22-2020), stevebc (06-22-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    Raise taxes and the "underground" economy grows even more.
    I make electric ash trays,,, and fishing rods
    CSSA

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789