Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TORONTO AREA - EARLY VOTE CORRUPTION - liberal ballot counters defacing any ballots that are not liberal.....take the thread with a grain of salt

The girlfriend found this on her facebook feed thingy. I dont have facebook but i posted everything i could find on it. Seems to me like just some people saying something that may or may not be true..... but you know how this election is going so far.

cant find anything else on it so take it for what its worth.

from facebook:

Sandy Wilson Wrote:
    One of the polling stations down east for early polling is having a clerk look at ballots and purposely damaging them

I just finished voting. First of all the polls were supposed to open at 9:00 am, my area (Toronto) wasn't open until 9:45 am. Inside the situation was CHAOTIC. I have seen more organized voting in a third world country. This was absolutely atrocious how chaotic it was in there. If I was a conspiracy guy I would say it was by design.

Anyways the ballot is old school simple x marks the spot. No instructions how to hand it in but I did it like I remember, I folded it and was instructed not to put it directly in the box but to hand it to the clerk. When I did he opened it up exposing my vote to himself and to those waiting to vote but , and big but, as he "refolded" my ballot he smudged the heavy pencil all across the other circles so my x was gone and it just looked like one big smudge mark across all ballots. It was clear my ballot would be considered "spoiled" and I asked for a new one and I didn't want anyone seeing my vote of f@cking with it once I was done. Of course no one, many who barely spoke English, knew what to do so they had to phone a supervisor who DECLINED another ballot. So there goes my vote. Problem is , this place was crowded and we noticed that the ballots coming back that did not vote for the ruling party were all "spoiled" by the same method but the ballots voting for the ruling party were all a ok and folded properly so they didn't need "refolding" or smudging.

It's f@cked up. Somebody tried to take video and pics and of course that's illegal so the cops were called. I am 100% sure the Liberals win my riding. No doubt about it. So be careful and be ready for a f@cking chaotic sh@t hole situation.

If anyone has advice where I can complain please respond.

Video below

MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    shit,,, close that poll,,, re count all ballets
    CSSA

It’s a b.s story.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

4. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

Rory McCanuck (10-15-2019)

Count me skeptical...
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GTW View Post
    It’s a b.s story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Count me skeptical...
    ok,,, but let's just keep an eye on it,,,
    CSSA

Im skeptical too.... but its the liberals and in the past 4 years we have seen what kind of BS they get away with, no matter how unbelievable. part of me cant believe this no matter how sensational but the other half of me doesnt put it past those liberal @ss holes

we need rangebobs google-fu on this. mine is old and weak.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Steveo9mm

firemachine69 (10-16-2019), shortandlong (10-15-2019)

if something like that actually happened, you file a formal complaint with Election Canada.

That is voter fraud. The pollsters are not suppose to look at the ballot. Who you vote for is your business.
    Memeber of CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

I am not surprised if true and figure it likely

11. The Following User Liked This Post By shortandlong

no-one special (10-17-2019)

Sounds a lot like this post a few days ago post #54
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...dit#post733920

Note the original post on reddit was deleted.

This is my (and 2 other members of my family) observation from the last year provincial elections, didn't make any noice as Conseravites won anyway, so, IMHO, totally possible story referred by OP

"
    After observing last time how a bunch of ballots were just shoveled into the box under table -
    because there was a huge line up of people trying to get their ballots to be fed into the scanning machine -
    and clerks saying that they will feed ballots in later - into a shredder, I would guess? Or those not for Libs just easily spoiled?"

I do not trust anybody working there .. they (almost) all work for Libs ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast