Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I didn't see anything from the past month on the topic. There's this from last year

OFAH sold out gun owners years ago...they can go choke on a dick for all i care
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Strangeday

Rebel_Gunner (10-19-2019), Sinbad (10-17-2019), tdod101 (10-17-2019)

Also included on the New Zealand list are pump-action shotguns, semi-automatic shotguns , both with and without detachable magazines. Yes, their list includes your expensive Browning and Beretta shotguns.

Your Remington 870 and 1100, Mossberg 500, Beretta A-400 and 391 Ureka, Browning Maxus and BPS, Stoeger 2000 and Benelli .
    The CSSA omitted an important fact in their list. The shotguns listed above are only banned in New Zealand if the non-detachable magazine holds more than 5 rounds.

https://www.police.govt.nz/advice/fi...s-changes-faqs

But don't let the facts interfere with another Fudd-bashing fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Two For Sure View Post
    But don't let the facts interfere with another Fudd-bashing fest.
    Fudds, who willingly throw other gun owners under the bus, should be bashed at every opportunity for being the a$$holes they are.

Someone who only owns traditional firearms is NOT the definition of Fudd.
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

6. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

ilikemoose (10-16-2019), infidel29 (10-20-2019), M1917 Enfield (10-16-2019), Suputin (10-16-2019), Swingerguy (10-16-2019), tdod101 (10-17-2019), TheMerlin (10-17-2019)

Dear Fudds,

Your beloved Liberals say:

The overwhelming majority of firearms owners are law-abiding and exceptionally responsible in their gun ownership, but we have heard concerns from many Canadians about the availability of those firearms developed for military use which have tragically been used in mass shootings outside of combat zones far too often. For more than four decades, police chiefs in Canada have been advocating for restrictions on assault weapons and we will ban those designed for military purpose. This will in no way impact the lawful activities of hunters or sport shooters who do not want nor need assault weapons to perform their tasks. We will continue to respect Canadian hunters, farmers and sport shooters, and will not bring back the long-gun registry.
    FYI, they all are.

Regards,

Non-discriminating firearm enthusiast and owner

Reference: https://www.ofah.org/nfhc/assets/pdf/Liberal_NFHC.pdf

8. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

Doug_M (10-16-2019)

Yes. I knew about that.
    But a number of stakeholders have issued a statement specific in relation to the election (for example IPSC Ontario, a number of stores, etc). I was hoping OFAH would do the same.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

10. The Following User Liked This Post By TJSpeller

Doug_M (10-17-2019)

In fairness, they're primary focus isn't firearms legislation. But I get what you're saying. Support from them would be appreciated. In fact, it's necessary. We're short on time now, but I'll try to write them tomorrow and see what kind of response I get.

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By awndray

Doug_M (10-17-2019), TJSpeller (10-17-2019)

now...strictly from the buy back point of view.i'm questionning the question about the state of the gun versus the price paid by the buy back program . what,are they goin to send all those buy back guns in the crusher ,OR they got a pre approvement option from the GVT to keep what they see fit for futur use by the different security agencies????

ok.then,the price as '''baseline price''''.well,i see that there some good business to do there? i mean,a non scratched gun gets 90% of the baseline price!!! not bad?.....

what i mean by all this is that,unless guys go like '''' from my cold dead hands'''' ,i prefer to get a decent price for my guns,then the pain have less grip on me.....iknow i know it is not the right way to see this specific buy back!!! but when all is said and done, i prefer to not see those asshat NOT stealing my money,and actually giving me my initial investment in return of me allowing them to run away with my lawfully aquired property.

no??
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    ok.then,the price as '''baseline price''''.well,i see that there some good business to do there? i mean,a non scratched gun gets 90% of the baseline price!!! not bad?.....

what i mean by all this is that,unless guys go like '''' from my cold dead hands'''' ,i prefer to get a decent price for my guns,then the pain have less grip on me.....iknow i know it is not the right way to see this specific buy back!!! but when all is said and done, i prefer to not see those asshat NOT stealing my money,and actually giving me my initial investment in return of me allowing them to run away with my lawfully aquired property
    Australia did something similar in the 90's and compensated owners quite fairly for banned guns. The owners took their cheques, often directly, to the nearest gun store to buy the guns they could still own.

Quote Originally Posted by Two For Sure View Post
    Australia did something similar in the 90's and compensated owners quite fairly for banned guns.
    That won't happen here. RB did the math of the money they (Liberals) said they would commit to a buyback and the number of guns they say they will confiscate and I believe it worked out to $1000 per rifle. That's 50% of the value of mine. I know many are cheaper but I doubt the Liberals will be paying actual values. Probably a flat rate for type (i.e. all AR-15 "variants" are $1000, all SKS's are $150).
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast