Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

McKenna, Poilievre erect new signs with no party colours

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

This is an obvious strategic move on their part. In some aspect, it could be perceived as deceptive. In another way, it could be a matter of transcendence, as Poilievre explained.

At the risk of sounding like JWR, this country needs more independent candidates, and less party lines. If you want true representation in Parliament, you need need Members of all stripes from all corners. It would be interesting if these "colorless" signs were a push for that ideology. Though I dont see that being the case for either of those two candidates.

Has anyone seen a Liberal election sign that mentions Trudeau (other than his own of course)?
    Pew pew pew

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Has anyone seen a Liberal election sign that mentions Trudeau (other than his own of course)?
    at the bottom of some "Team Trudeau"
    CSSA

Most signs around the NCR have "Team Trudeau" in small print.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    All of the ones in NB SW and Fredericton have a Team Trudeau portion at the top.
    I have no signature block.

I'm going to have to look closer but I don't think I've seen "Team Trudeau" on any of them.
    Pew pew pew

If I were stupid enough to be a lieberal politician, especially 1 that is currently employed and hoping to still be employed next month I too would try to put as much distance between myself and the Turd as possible on the hopes some other moron will miss that point and still elect me.
    Something I have noticed about the left is that they will literally do anything for power. Even if it means selling 1s soul to the devil to get a little bit. Right Jagmutt, Dizzy?

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By no-one special

50 B.M.G. (10-18-2019), Billythreefeathers (10-17-2019)

Ones around my place have too many shotgun blasts through them to make much out.
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

11. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By 3MTA3

Billythreefeathers (10-17-2019), oilman28 (10-17-2019), Soph (10-17-2019), triq (10-17-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Ones around my place have too many shotgun blasts through them to make much out.
    Ya I'd like to,, KENT HAIR's signs have a large tub of shit in the corner

And notice McKenna's sign's TEAM McKenna???

maybe she thinks dhe can make a run for the leardership??
    CSSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast