Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobertMcC

Best vent rib universal shotgun sight.

Well I purchased a 20GA H&R Pardner Pump, It has a vent rib and I like to put a set of sights on it.

My options are the

Williams Universal Slugger Firesight

Or TRUGLO Tru-Point Xtreme Turkey and Deer Fiber Optic, Universal

The price are about the same, the Truglo are steel, while the Williams are alum.

Has anyone have either of these sights?

As one of the shotgun guys here I’m sorry to say I never tried any clamp on sights. Will this be a permanent installation?
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

What is the intended purpose of this gun? Would the peep sight on the Tru Glo add any benefit?

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Rancher View Post
    As one of the shotgun guys here I’m sorry to say I never tried any clamp on sights. Will this be a permanent installation?
    Probably, we don't got any gunsmiths around, or Id ask to put a ramp front sight. Since the shotgun can get a rail, and I got a UTG rear mini sight I can install.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    What is the intended purpose of this gun? Would the peep sight on the Tru Glo add any benefit?
    Range shenanigans. I dunno if the peep sight would add any benefit being further forward.