Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    OK P that was funny
    CSSA

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Billythreefeathers

SIR VEYOR (03-10-2020)

The government, Quebec, the criminals, the Indians ... everybody seems to take a turn on putting the squeeze on good, honest hard working "docile as sheep" Canadians.
    I'm just a guy that hates to see good people lose to "shouty" idiots, scammers & tyrants ... guess that's funny.

Too bad we can't put Trudeau, Blair, the Liberals, Wendy, the upcoming gun ban legislation, OICs ... on ignore lists.
    Reality (where life actually happens, where battles are fought and won or lost, where guns are confiscated) unfortunately doesn't work that way.

Hold on to that sense of humour ... you'll need it.
    Last edited by Gunrunner; 03-10-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Gunrunner

glockfan (05-03-2020), Swampdonkey (05-02-2020)

Bernier sabotaged Scheers run for PM as a reprisal for bruising his tender ego.
    Classic narcissism.
    They don’t get their way everybody goes under the bus.
    Now we know what Max is all about ... an egotistical scumbag.
    I was glad voters realized that (even if it was too late) and he lost his seat.
    Unfortunately turdo slid back in like the slimy reptile he is in the kerfuffle.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

The same Sheer that screwed Bernier out of the CPC leadership? Sheer is the worst kind of snake oil salesman and I’d rather Trudeau be PM than him.

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By NavyCuda

glockfan (05-03-2020), joe6167 (04-08-2020), Swampdonkey (05-03-2020)

A fear that what the two ppc and Scheer were spewing shit that won the election for the libs. That and the media was bought and paid for by the libs. No negative shit is televised or sent out in news papers against turdo. I say it will take 4 generations to pay off turdo's spending. If there is a Canada left.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

9. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By tigrr

Billythreefeathers (04-10-2020), firemachine69 (04-08-2020), Gunexpert007 (05-02-2020), Rory McCanuck (04-08-2020), Swingerguy (04-08-2020)

Weak NDP leadership cost the CPC the election, had the NDP had a leader that had more going on then fancy turbans they would have been able to pull more votes from the Liberals. I think the NDP knew this and set up Jughead to win. They have more influence with a Liberal minority so they ran a lackluster campaign with a mediocre leader that really only appealed to the NDP hardcore voters allowing the CPC and Liberals to scrap it out for the swing voters.
    That kidís been stoned since the third grade

I remember hearing that the NDP were having internal discussions exactly like that. They turfed Mulcair, despite him not doing terribly, because he was trying to win. The people pulling the strings felt that they could have more influence as the third party for less money. So they picked a loser.

I would not be too eager to throw all PPC supporters under the bus because frankly they are like most Canadians we don’t have the education of politics and rudimentary understanding of our system !

I did not vote for him but I liked his parties ideas of what they said and I found it disgusting to paint them with the racist brush that they painted the party with.

That right there tells me what kind of thread the Canadian media really is the freedom in this country

That also told me the ideas of his party were considered a real threat. Max should not have split the party and should’ve stayed with it till at least they won an election. He should’ve gotten us into safe waters before trying to rebuild the ship!

The thing that I cannot understand is that some of the CPC leaders say good things but they are corrupt in a lot of ways and nobody will answer me about them. Like Mr. O’Toole says good things, he’s brought out that Trudo actually knew what was going on in China but I cannot trust him because of his likely ignorant support extreme orgs . When people praise these leaders I called him out and ask they are aware of all the facts this likely led
    to my banning elsewhere.

I agree people make mistakes so the should own them , i do. Like our orgs dropped the ball on recent events in my opinion , but hey nothing will change doing the same thing over and over again

In Canada instead of choosing someone we make a choice and hope our hockey team wins it all ends in the same place in my opinion.
    Last edited by shortandlong; 05-03-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    A fear that what the two ppc and Scheer were spewing shit that won the election for the libs. That and the media was bought and paid for by the libs. No negative shit is televised or sent out in news papers against turdo. I say it will take 4 generations to pay off turdo's spending. If there is a Canada left.
    sheer had trudeau in the cables.an easy win.he lost because he acted with the same tonus as a gum chewed 6 months by a crocodile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION Hģ on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

I haven't read the contents of this thread, but from the title I can imagine the glorious whine it contains.

That said, I voted PPC and have 0 regrets and would do so again in a heartbeat. Fortunately as a result of the last election, AB is finally starting to see the light. Shaking off the shackles of colonial oppression is both desirable and obtainable. The political landscape in Canada is changing and western separatism is alive and gaining steam once again. The latest gun grab is only showing the reality of what it means to "be Canadian" for the west. The PPC proposed a restructured federalism that offered more power to the periphery at the cost of federal centrism. I still believe that was a good way for Canada to go, and that it was the last real hope for Canada to remain intact.

CPC members alternatively preferred to game their leadership race and put in a central apologist set on maintaining the flow of cash from AB to Quebec. Max was the leader we needed. He was the only one proposing real change and a stronger Canada that would be truly a sum of all of it parts, as opposed to the current model of parasitic central government feeding off the west. The status quo of central dominance, consistent with the Harper and Mulroney eras, is maintained. And as was the case in those governments, theft from the west is sacrosanct, and the expansion of the powers of state at the expense of individual rights is the norm. Not much different from Liberal rule really.

What is ironic is that CPC members fail to see that they are as much at fault for the status quo. Shaking your fists at the concept of change will not fix an inherently broken system of governance. You had a chance to support real change. You chose not to. In doing so you have encouraged the rise of Wexit because as a party you have offered nothing to the west other than scraps from Quebec's table. And quite frankly I get that, because under the current model that's all you can do to maintain power. And THAT was exactly Max's point!

But alas, that's my 2-bits as one who voted PPC. Note that I won't poke my nose back into this thread. Heh, I've read all the whines in previous threads and certainly don't need to read them again. Continue on, and good luck.
    CCP Virus

100% China's fault!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567