Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Mine showed up today, just got the snip so going to be a few days before I get to play :-(

Picked mine up last saturday, had nothing but feed failures with the factory mag, no issue with xcr mags
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mrg372k9 View Post
    Picked mine up last saturday, had nothing but feed failures with the factory mag, no issue with xcr mags
    How were the groups?

Ok just got word of another issue that came up with a Troy 102, a bolt head that was out of spec meaning the owner couldn't even cycle the rifle.

Now... ALL of the issues that the 102 has come up with have ALL come from TSE. Is this just a coincidence?

Is it just me or does the metal in those photos look very blotchy, like Gen1 NEA blotchy?

It could just be inconsistent oil or something (I'm hoping).
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Is it just me or does the metal in those photos look very blotchy, like Gen1 NEA blotchy?

It could just be inconsistent oil or something (I'm hoping).
    If you're talking about my picture it probably had to do with my camera and the oil that was on the rifle when it came out of the box. I wiped it off with a cloth but probably needs a full cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    If you're talking about my picture it probably had to do with my camera and the oil that was on the rifle when it came out of the box. I wiped it off with a cloth but probably needs a full cleaning.

My friends rifle had a weird blotchiness to it,-he had to give it a good going over with a solvent to clean it up. Looks OK now,IMHO.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillyh View Post
    How were the groups?
    not bad about an 1" + a flyer @ 50m, considering I was using surplus 147gns. Now it's a what needs to be upgraded... that charge handle needs to go.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By mrg372k9

Hillbillyh (11-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    Ok just got word of another issue that came up with a Troy 102, a bolt head that was out of spec meaning the owner couldn't even cycle the rifle.

Now... ALL of the issues that the 102 has come up with have ALL come from TSE. Is this just a coincidence?
    Seriously.... ???

And, not all thee rifles came from us, but we are acting as the warranty centre, so it's more fitting to comment that TSE is engaging and trying to ensure customer satisfaction.

JR

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By TSE JR

mrg372k9 (11-07-2019), Stew (11-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Seriously.... ???

And, not all thee rifles came from us, but we are acting as the warranty centre, so it's more fitting to comment that TSE is engaging and trying to ensure customer satisfaction.

JR

As someone who worked retail for years, it has definitely happened that suppliers drop less-than-stellar blocks of stock on retailers they may have an axe to grind. I don't think that's what the OP was alluding to here, but I've definitely seen it.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political rightís agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldnít find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast