The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)

AvE reviews Glock 17 Gen 5 + Cdn firearms laws **language**

NSFW - Language

AvE reviews the Glock 17 Gen 5 with a little discussion on Canadian firearms law.

GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

AvE is the best. I enjoy his videos of disassembling cheaply made foreign tools, and this is no different.

Minister of Silly Walks pewpew62's Avatar
    I just got turned on to AvE. His new videos are frequent and his knowledge of material properties in particular is impressive to say the least. Lots of silly dick references too.

I love the AvE channel. So oddly satisfying to watch his tool teardowns.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political rightís agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldnít find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By firemachine69

Rory McCanuck (10-25-2019)

Must be from the Thompson-Nicola area. Speaks the way a certain GOC'er from Kamloops types. Not saying they're one in the same, but there are some glaring similarities.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

I'm disappointed, he could have stripped that thing down a lot further like he does in tool reviews. Get right down to all the pokey bits, at least he finally took the barrel out right near the end.

I just got turned on to AvE. His new videos are frequent and his knowledge of material properties in particular is impressive to say the least. Lots of silly dick references too. In the Cosmolot https://xn--j1acchbbrm.com/ game room, only adult users are allowed to play online. All content is available in two modes: free and for money, does not require downloading and installing special programs. To activate any slot, it is enough to be the owner of a modern device and have a stable Internet connection.
    Last edited by sergejkuznecov; 11-12-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    Must be from the Thompson-Nicola area. Speaks the way a certain GOC'er from Kamloops types. Not saying they're one in the same, but there are some glaring similarities.
    He is definitely in the Kamloops area. That is the Kamloops range he visits, and he's had a video or two from the Aberdeen Cambodian Tire.
    I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Govít couldnít make sense if you gave them a recipe.

I have been watching AvE for a couple of years. Love his way of attacking tools etc. Enjoyed his video of the Glock, even though he pronounces it G LOCK.