Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That didn't take long

I'm sure the timing is no coincidence, as I'm driving home from work today in Kingston, I hear on K-Rock, a radio spot telling of how semi-automatics are hurting Canadians, and how people should speak up and do something about it. Brought to you by Drs for Protection From Guns, or some similar group. Doubtless it's no good to tell those guys to cram their disinformation, but perhaps if we let the broadcaster that we're not impressed, they'll drop the spot. I could be mistaken but I believe that particular station is owned by Rogers.

Any other thoghts?

Quote Originally Posted by A. LaHaye View Post
    I'm sure the timing is no coincidence, as I'm driving home from work today in Kingston, I hear on K-Rock, a radio spot telling of how semi-automatics are hurting Canadians, and how people should speak up and do something about it. Brought to you by Drs for Protection From Guns, or some similar group. Doubtless it's no good to tell those guys to cram their disinformation, but perhaps if we let the broadcaster that we're not impressed, they'll drop the spot. I could be mistaken but I believe that particular station is owned by Rogers.

Any other thoghts?
    Yes, tell the broadcaster that he has a right to defend life, liberty, and property with whatever firearms he determines to be appropriate in his circumstances.

And, that you are not about to allow his rights to be violated!
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Bladesmith
    Krock is a joke, they want to be the CBC. They had a big rant against people who use / ride horses as animal exploitation. Nothing more than a bunch of hippy wingnuts

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Brad

firemachine69 (10-25-2019), lone-wolf (10-25-2019), shortandlong (11-22-2019), Waterloomike (10-25-2019)

RobertMcC
    But yet they show up every ladies day range event, or some other special event. They give us shout out when we build the club float.

And yet they were promoting gun safety and such, on the last ladies day.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

CLW .45 (10-25-2019)

They go to events to try to stay relevant. They need to do that because it allows them to secure sponsors. Keeps the brand awareness out there, reminds people they exist and to tune into them.
    They also likely play up attitudes on air for shock factor and to stir up controversy. Controversy keeps people talking about them and thus more likely to listen in.

If they honestly care that much about their convictions, and they were anti-gun, they would never go to any special events at ranges. They'd never advertise them. They'd run a lot more anti-gun propaganda.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Jay.ec

I don't listen to KROCK much anymore. They're too soft rock for my tastes. 88.9 out of St. John plays better hard rock and classic rock. Can't receive them well around Kentville/New Minas, but once you pass Leon's heading West the signal is strong.

EDIT: Yeah, this faux grassroots Doc's group has received a money injection recently and has begin advertising. Would be nice to be able to reveal who their funding source is. StrangeDay, how about some pro-bono work?
    Spread the word on petition e-2341 (Democratic process). Send people to http://oneclearvoice.ca which takes them directly to the petition.

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Right, she's in a trench.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post

First is Apr 3, 2019.
    Second is Apr 1, 2019.

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast