Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    I heard April 2020 too.

The Conservatives have already begun a comprehensive review of what went wrong for them in this election. That review is expected to be released when Tory faithful gather in Toronto in April at a convention where members will decide whether to hold a leadership review.
    -- https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...-had-lost.html

(That's the 3rd time I've referenced that article without posting it)
    I recall an off air conversation with a radio show host a couple of years ago, he mentioned the back room screw ups that senior conservative lamented about in 2015, just sayin.
    Green is the new Red

I think at minimum Mr. Scheer would do well to clean out his top advisory team. It goes without saying they didn't get the job done, and if he wants to keep his job he'll need a plan that's different from his last one. That means a new supporting cast.
    WEXIT

Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    I recall an off air conversation with a radio show host a couple of years ago, he mentioned the back room screw ups that senior conservative lamented about in 2015, just sayin.
    Perhaps their biggest screw up in 2015 was not finding that black face photo. It was taken in 2010 and in the public realm for several years before that campaign. Might have been a different result for Harper.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Two For Sure

Doug_M (10-31-2019)

I don't think Blackface would have made a difference in 2015. Canada voted against Harper, not for Trudeau. The result would have arguably been the same, or maybe (big maybe) a CPC minority. Never mind that it's barely scandalous. (Yes, I'm what of those who doesn't think it's as big a deal as others do, other than the virtue signaling hypocrisy.)

6. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

M1917 Enfield (11-01-2019)

Besides.the liebral sheep found it funny,didn't they?

By the time these clowns figure it out, Canada by design will be gutted like a fish.

Encana sheds Canadian roots with name change and U.S. domicile

[https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/encana-s...cile-1.1340681

Last edited by Caralho; 10-31-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Caralho

M1917 Enfield (11-01-2019), Soph (10-31-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I don't think Blackface would have made a difference in 2015. Canada voted against Harper, not for Trudeau. The result would have arguably been the same, or maybe (big maybe) a CPC minority. Never mind that it's barely scandalous. (Yes, I'm what of those who doesn't think it's as big a deal as others do, other than the virtue signaling hypocrisy.)
    Or depending on timing, pushed the surge in support over to the NDP. IIRC, Mulcair and the hijab issue in Quebec started the push to the Liberals from the ‘anybody but’ crowd.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

awndray (10-31-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234