Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quiggin Report Podcast: #86 Andrew Scheer Defeated by Hamish Marshall

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    I tend to agree with the Scheer lost instead of Trudeau won sentiment. I didn't like him from the start. If I was voting in a party leadership race today, it would be for Pierre Poilievre. I'd love it to be Michelle Rempel for her views, but I want someone who can get elected. Scheer isn't even on my list. Hopefully it won't matter. Wexit 2020.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

killer kane (10-30-2019), Smc (10-27-2019), TheMerlin (10-27-2019)

I have to disagree with the "ditch Scheer" campaign. The fault lies with the current state of Canada's voters. If they really understood economics, and the dangers of carrying too much debt and of interest payments over the long term it shouldn't matter who ran against turdo. With his general incompetence, poor policy on any topic, and the well documented scandals an educated electorate would have put a hubcap in the PM's chair by a landslide majority.

Just found this which seems to support my hypothesis...Canadians just don't care (enough) yet.
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...axes-More-Debt
    Last edited by Camo tung; 10-27-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

awndray (10-29-2019), M1917 Enfield (10-27-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    I have to disagree with the "ditch Scheer" campaign. The fault lies with the current state of Canada's voters. If they really understood economics, and the dangers of carrying too much debt and of interest payments over the long term it shouldn't matter who ran against turdo. With his general incompetence, poor policy on any topic, and the well documented scandals an educated electorate would have put a hubcap in the PM's chair by a landslide majority.

Just found this which seems to support my hypothesis...Canadians just don't care (enough) yet.
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...axes-More-Debt
    But Canadians have been bred for several generations for exactly this moment.

Plus, consider all the people that are coming into the country, who know nothing about how government works, how money works, taxation, western philosophy etc. This is all what its about.

The fact that someone like Trudeau could even get elected (in 2015), shows you how far gone the populace is. There is nothing that can be done at this point, other than to burn it all down, the sooner the better, and just start from scratch, hopefully with some lessons learned, and hopefully ingrained in some kind of constitution that acknowledges the danger of government.

In the new society, which should emphasize patriotism and a knowledge of the evils of communism, you should also make sure to purge and prosecute all the old communists, otherwise, they'll all just stay in the bureaucracy and reinfect the system.

In Poland, such a purge was never done, and there are people who were part of the Communist government that are still in politics, and a rebranded communist party is still quite active.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By joe6167

Camo tung (10-27-2019), firemachine69 (10-28-2019), killer kane (10-30-2019)

The NDP gave up seats under Jagmeet yet there are no knives are out for him that I'm aware of. The talking heads that pocketed the 600 mill of idiot-bucks are still trying to mind f*** us, don't fall for it. All that does is start the infighting and take attention off the Stooge and his minority government.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Now we will see who planned on a two term Trudeau to do a leadership bid...

And the “interim” leader could now run as well...

10. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

Camo tung (10-27-2019)

The canadian voters are the canadian voters. They don't like scheer now and they won't next time. This isn't about who is a nice guy or who is smart. It's about selling votes. Scheer couldn't accomplish that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smc View Post
    The canadian voters are the canadian voters. They don't like scheer now and they won't next time. This isn't about who is a nice guy or who is smart. It's about selling votes. Scheer couldn't accomplish that.
    It's about the slow socialization of Canada. Something for nothing, debts forgiven, free this, free that. Canada has turned into a financial sh*thole restaurant with everyone eating, expecting the next in line to pay. The cheese in the trap is never free comrade mouse.
    Last edited by Camo tung; 10-28-2019 at 08:48 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

awndray (10-29-2019), killer kane (10-30-2019), pewpew62 (10-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    It's about the slow socialization of Canada. Something for nothing, debts forgiven, free this, free that. Canada has turned into a financial sh*thole restaurant with everyone eating, expecting the next in line to pay. The cheese in the mousetrap is never free comrade mouse.
    I've always said.There is NO Free ride,it's either pay now or pay big time later.We always pay for free,sheeple just don't see it.

I got the OP on ignore but is he still bitching about Canada, the country he abandoned and that Poland (loooolllllll) is sooooo much better???/
    A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.
    -Jordan Peterson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast