Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Never stranded I have oars!! Will rip it a part if the sea foam doesn't fix it. Having fun.
    Oh ya no back but I have oars, and extreme pain killers for after.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

2. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Camo tung (10-29-2019)

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Never stranded I have oars!! Will rip it a part if the sea foam doesn't fix it. Having fun.
    Oh ya no back but I have oars, and extreme pain killers for after.
    Kinda should have said, leave you paddling. Personally if it was mine. Knowing how much it sat and stuck working on OLD small engines that sat. I would clean and rebuild the carb, change the fuel filter and inspect the fuel pump. Yes may start and WOT, but diaphragm in the fuel pump/carbs could start getting crunchy, and may not like moving again. Good luck.

Kinda miss that job, I know it was my end of the military career placement, but it sure beat being in offices. It was kinda fun. The amount of stuff I worked on, and nothing freaked Navy out the most, then a Infanteer working on Outboards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12