Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got a new P320 M17 something isn't right

So I just received my new pistol yesterday afternoon, and I opened up the box and the case, and this is what I got.

My eyes went straight to the extra mag, the floor plate is black.

The one in the pistol is Tan, the pistol itself is fine, there is the M17 morale badge is there as well as a lock that is just benth the foam, the manual and there is even a SIG sticker in there.

Everything I have seen on the internet shows two magazines with a tan floorplate, but I would like to know if anyone else that has bought this one received a black mag, as it seems that someone switched it out on me, and I don't want to get into a battle with the store if it is correct.

Thanks,

I don't have any answers, but maybe just ask the dealer for clarification. Can't hurt to communicate with them.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

RobertMcC
    Just contact the store and ask.. You shouldn't get into a battle, for a simple mix up.

I appreciate the suggestion, I'm a bit hesitant since the last time I called up a dealer about a separate issue, I was told, that the way that it is. I was hoping to get more info before that call.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordburu View Post
    I appreciate the suggestion, I'm a bit hesitant since the last time I called up a dealer about a separate issue, I was told, that the way that it is. I was hoping to get more info before that call.
    Well not all dealers are the same. But also depends on the tone and what you say, will dictate the reaction you will get. So be nice, don't demand. My wife works for customer service for a New York City company.. So I know what NOT to do. Who knows, they could be like sorry, and send you out a new base plate. But you won't know till you call.

i just got an M17 Commemorative edition and it came with one coyote mag and two black...and in the same box as delivered to the US Army lol

Win the crowd and you win your freedom

I think it would depend on the pistol.
    I recently got a Sig 1911-22. The manual says it comes with one mag. I remember reading about the pistol having one mag. So basically they would come off the assembly line with one mag. At some point the distributor/store upped package and tossed in an extra mag. so the extra mag matching the OEM is going to be a hit or miss.
    Best way is to contact the store and find out.

That is the other reason I like to go into the store to buy. They showed me the contents of the case before I buy. So if it is that important to you to have the matching floor plate, you could have said something in the store and they would have at the very least check a few other cases for it.
    Member of CWTF, NDA, CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

oh i forgot that i asked about this...the other coyote mags were high capacity which is obviously not allowed in Canada so they get replaced with 10 rounders that are black.

RL
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

9. The Following User Liked This Post By RL1

lone-wolf (10-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    oh i forgot that i asked about this...the other coyote mags were NORMAL CAPACITY which is obviously not allowed in Canada so they get replaced with 10 rounders that are black.

RL
    FTFY

http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver
    ** Member CSSA, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?

11. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Battle Beaver

awndray (10-17-2019), ESnel (10-17-2019), Hillbillyh (10-17-2019), jackrabbit000 (10-21-2019), killer kane (10-12-2019), Stew (10-10-2019), Swingerguy (10-10-2019)

Contact the store and ask if they will switch out the base plate. The worst they can do is say no.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast