Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    There is a guy that claims he was a SAS sniper, and runs his mouth about it. He runs a gun shop around here. He goes on like he's a god.
    Funnily, our guy is basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    I know who you are talking about..

Worst thing about our stolen valor case. People take his courses, then come to other ranges and his courses are not recognized there lol. But But But... I got......
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    You guys are being too harsh on the MND.

One the 10/10 side of the scale you have the guy in the article above, who was likely never in the military at all, and blatantly wore fake medals he never earned.

On the 1/10 side of the scale, you have a reservist who does a summer of general duties tasks, and then brags to girls in his high school that he spends his summers doing hard Army stuff.

The MND's comments were a 2/10 at most, because he actually was involved with the planning of the the operation.

His only error was that he said "the architect" instead of "one of the architects".

Saying "the" implies he was either in command of it or it was entirely his idea, and that is not the case.

He was there, though (multiple tours, actually, I personally saw him there), and he did contribute to the planning of the mission, so it is not stolen valour.

Embellishing, maybe, but saying he stole valour is like calling a guy who touches a girl's bum a rapist.
    You can make endless excuses for the guy but he is STILL a RAT for what he said!

Funny about this guy,I've always taken what he says with a grain of salt.There seemed to be a lot of self patting on his back when speaking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic49 View Post
    Funny about this guy,I've always taken what he says with a grain of salt.There seemed to be a lot of self patting on his back when speaking to him.
    Funny how the liars seem to be so downright impressed with themselves, when the guys who actually served rarely talk about even having served, let alone what they did.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Suputin

Doug_M (11-11-2019)

Funny how the liars seem to be so downright impressed with themselves, when the guys who actually served rarely talk about even having served, let alone what they did.
    There was a guy that claimed I was stolen valor on FB. He said he gets questioned daily, yes daily about his service. I said stop telling BS and fable stories and you wouldn't be questioned daily.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RobertMcC

Stew (11-10-2019), Suputin (11-10-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123