Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Cars suck. They have way too much of everything. Motorcycles are the stuff of life.

Old motorcycles, like old cars have a style that never goes out of style. And we love them for their flaws, not in-spite of them.

This beauty is 38 years old. One of the most iconic motorcycles ever built. Yamaha RD350LC

Attachment 19502
    Where is your . No fat chicks sticker.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

My first bike was a 1978 DT 125. With electric start. I also had a mid seventies RD 350 . And an RD 400.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

3. The Following User Liked This Post By ruger#1

Suputin (11-20-2019)

I had a 1977 Yamaha RD400 as well (bought it because it was the coolest bike that came out the year I was born).

I miss it a lot. Lots of friends would see me riding around, and later stop me to say they think it's burning something because the exhaust was smoking.
    I have no signature block.

My DT 125 had oil injection. I forget if my RD s were two stroke. I know they went like a bat out of hell.

Cars suck. They have way too much of everything. Motorcycles are the stuff of life.

Old motorcycles, like old cars have a style that never goes out of style. And we love them for their flaws, not in-spite of them.

This beauty is 38 years old. One of the most iconic motorcycles ever built. Yamaha RD350LC

Attachment 19502
    Upgraded the fronts to YZF/FZ calipers...nice
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I had a 1977 Yamaha RD400 as well (bought it because it was the coolest bike that came out the year I was born).

I miss it a lot. Lots of friends would see me riding around, and later stop me to say they think it's burning something because the exhaust was smoking.
    My first one was an LC. I did have an RD400 but never really liked it. The liquid cooled models were way better,

These days I can't take my LC anywhere without someone coming up and wanting to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    My DT 125 had oil injection. I forget if my RD s were two stroke. I know they went like a bat out of hell.
    ALL RD's are 2-strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Upgraded the fronts to YZF/FZ calipers...nice
    That bike has a ton of upgrades and mods. The forks are early model RZ with R1 blue-spot calipers. It has a Nitron shock, radial tires and a stockish motor with an O-ring'd head, pod filters, aftermarket exhaust inserts and a dual channel EGT system. Its not wildly fast but it is super fun to ride and it looks fantastic.

Attachment 19502
    My buddy had one of those little rockets back in the day.
    I had a 75 Suzuki TS400, one lung two stroke that would keep up if not beat a CB750 Honda.
    Bikes became a real risk for me once I had kids though. Idiots on the street were most of it, I like acceleration too much as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I agree with you about the electric one, but you could not be more wrong about the conventional Mustang GT/5.0 having no soul, especially the GT350 and GT500.

There is no way you could have actually read any of the coverage on the new 2020 special edition Mustangs, if you are saying they have no soul.

The internet is full of positive reviews of both of them, saying they are absolute beasts on the road and on the track, with engines that sound downright furious.

Make whatever argument you want about the EcoBoost 4 cylinder (that would still beat any Mustang from the 60s-70s around a track) and especially the new electric ones coming out, but the GT/5.0 model and especially the 350/500 models are full of soul.

You're allowed to have your own opinion, but your opinion is different than dozens of auto journalists who think the new Mustangs are angry beasts.

I bet the internet is full of positive reviews for pedafelia as well, that doesnít mean we should listen. Also... Mopar or no car!!
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

I’ll just leave this here

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/art...ed-rolls-royce

Can you imagine the sound as it roared by?
    Last edited by R&R Rancher; 11-21-2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Edit to add video link
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    I bet the internet is full of positive reviews for pedafelia as well, that doesn’t mean we should listen. Also... Mopar or no car!!
    You mean PEDOPHILIA.

The public educational system strikes again.

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Suputin

snoopycda (03-01-2020), Swingerguy (11-23-2019)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast