Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    I've had a hankering for one of those Russian Baikal side-by-eaches, 45-70 or preferable 30/06.
    Something about two barrels really does it for me.
    There's an over-under that comes out to all the gunshows but the barels are about 1 1/2" apart and it just looks... wrong.

Fondled a T/C in 25/06 today, I may be developing feelings.
    I know the one you’re talking about, and it looks like the cousin that just ain’t quite right.....

I was offered a Pro Hunter in 7mm mag a few weeks ago at a real steal. It was a real struggle to quash the Ukrainian deal maker.... Fortunately someone traded him a Creedmoor for it and the temptation vanished.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Tavor 7 ODG --> As soon as I find one available .

Boberg/Bondarms Bullpup9L

FD12

HK SFP9 or SFP9L (Unless I can get an SFP40 or SFP40L. I'd also love a SFP45, but someone said no fantasy guns :P)
    Remember High River!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Neil Burke

Aniest (11-23-2019), killer kane (11-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    I know the one you’re talking about, and it looks like the cousin that just ain’t quite right.....

I was offered a Pro Hunter in 7mm mag a few weeks ago at a real steal. It was a real struggle to quash the Ukrainian deal maker.... Fortunately someone traded him a Creedmoor for it and the temptation vanished.
    That is a very good description, the cousin that just ain't quite right.
    Her face came to mind as soon as I read it...
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

Kegcaissy (11-24-2019)

Bladesmith
    For a rifle I would love to get something in a dangerous game size 375 and up. I really like the side by sides but I don't think I can buy a rifle worth more than my truck or house if you want. The dream is to build my own off a bolt action but that's another story.

As for shotguns again I would like a nice double eaither over under or side by side, it doesn't matter.

In a rifle......A nice bolt action or falling block in 257 Roberts would get my attention. Don't need much in the way of shotguns but have a pair coming from a buddy, likely going to resell them right away. Handguns, well I need to shoot the ones I already own more.

Rifle would be a bolt action Remington 700 in .308 for possible Elk hunt I the future and something I can reach out a little further with. I have a Browning lever in .243 and a Winchester lever in .308 so a bolt gun would be a nice change.

Shotgun would be something in .410 for chickens.

Handgun would be a ruger gp100 in .357 or something similar in S&W, to be followed by a lever gun also in .357.

I have a lot of wants. No... needs. But I think the rifle is probably next unless I find a smoking deal on a wheel gun at the same time that I have some extra cash in my pocket. Somehow those two things don't line up very often.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Haven't fully decided, but it will be a Smith 629 or 29. But I won't buy another restricted until the Conservatives are the government again.

If my DD Mforgery is stolen from the government it will be replaced with a Browning BLR or Henry Long Ranger, either in .243.

If my DD Mforgery is not stolen, then after I get the revolver I'll get a lever in 44 and start reloading for both.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    I'd like to do a flint lock kit,,, in .50,, squirrel gun LOL
    CSSA

RobertMcC
    I don't need a new gun, but I wouldn't mind a bolt or lever 22.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I don't need a new gun, but I wouldn't mind a bolt or lever 22.
    You need one and I need the space in the safe, difficult to beat the accuracy on these:
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...Z-455-Canadian
    Remember May 1, 2020 when they say: "we don't want your guns."
    The Turd Reich, where the law abiding get moistly shafted!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast