Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Forgot to put the .22 WMR on the list. I’ve had a hankering for one for years. Well....one that isn’t my reamed Winchester 67 with the front sight from a BDL.... Missed the one I really wanted years ago, tube fed Marlin bolt in stainless pepper laminate. They don’t seem to make that configuration since the great Remingtonization. An octagon Henry might be a suitable replacement...
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

I recently got a Henry in 22 WMR its one smooth feeling gun. Bucket list is getting smaller . But so is my time on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    Bucket list is getting smaller . But so is my time on earth.
    Ain't that the truth.....Somehow through trading stuff, I found myself without a Rem 870 for the 1st time in my life since I was 14 years old, when I was given my 1st one. Even with a couple of other great shotguns in the safe, It bothered me so much I went out and found a 30" Mod barreled mint survivor from the early 80ies. That in turn set me off on a buying streak of guns that I had previously owned and enjoyed at one time but they had always fallen casualty in trades, to the newest, greatest craze, as well as firearms I have always wanted but never gotten.
    Over the last couple of years I have managed to buy a Beretta BL-2 with the speed trigger, a Beretta S-55, a Ruger Red Label, a Browning Cynergy, a Savage 99C, a Rem 760, as well as the Ruger M77 Tang Safety in .280 Rem I mentioned earlier in this thread.
    I think I am pretty much done filling my bucket list now, other then I would love a minty Rem 572 from the early 70ies and....ya since I still have a pile if reloading stuff for it....a replacement for the .375 H&H sold off when times where tough.
    Life is just to damn short and money to tight to fill my bucket to the top.

Jim

I have tried hard to obtain a Muzzle Loader this year but no go. Just not in the cards for me. Same with a few other guns. Just no luck .

Then I woke up

Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    Then I woke up
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

7. The Following User Liked This Post By RL1

kennymo (12-05-2019)

Double barrel coach gun in 12ga. Blued/ walnut, im old school lol
    in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
    - In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

I made the terrible mistake of selling a Savage 93R17 and have regretted it ever since. It was scary accurate. A gopher slaying wonder of the world. I would like another of those.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

I consider myself very lucky and give thanks regularly to have all my niches with firearms covered with some overlap. Now that we are property owners down here in TX and I’m just getting my Greencard paperwork now, well.....

A proper night vision equipped dedicated hog slaying AR build is my short list item.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By 2012Cvoguy

Stew (12-05-2019)

I watched Troy Landry shooting hogs in Texas recently, group he was with thought thermal was better than night vision

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678