Pellet Burner On A Cylinder Stove - Test

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

Aniest (12-01-2019), kennymo (11-24-2019), TheMerlin (11-24-2019), Waterloomike (11-25-2019)

Real neat setup for sure. Really like that thermal electric fan.

That is a big fan. That hopper needs a leg on it. Four hour burn on 10lbs of pellets. I would want eight hours. But I do like that set up.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Pretty cool bit of kit. I think it would be a little large for most hunting parties though. Even if you took it apart into components, it's still a minimum of half a pickup box worth of space.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Mine is the "outfitter kit". The price for the pellet stove attachments are more then the stove.

http://rdbussard.com/tent_stoves.php
    Last edited by ruger#1; 11-25-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Seems like it wouldn’t be ridiculously hard to build. Couple pieces of square tube that’ll nest one in the other, a few notches and holes.... Perfect excuse to buy that MIG welder I always wanted.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By kennymo

chrisc (11-26-2019), ruger#1 (11-26-2019), TheMerlin (11-25-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Seems like it wouldn’t be ridiculously hard to build. Couple pieces of square tube that’ll nest one in the other, a few notches and holes.... Perfect excuse to buy that MIG welder I always wanted.
    I did a burn in for the first time with my stove. Little bit of smoke coming off of it. It worked great. Also put the stove fan on it. The draft works better then the old stove. I was thinking. Dennis was talking about the pickup box space. You would have to pack bags of pellets. It would take up a lot of room. I was itching so bad to set the tent and everything else up yesterday. But Didn't. I have a nice 10ft X 5ft trailer for hauling all the gear. Kenny. If you decide to make a pellet stove add on. We want to see it functioning. Please. Note. All the stovepipe, And side tray, grates , and other parts fit in the stove. I had a hard time getting the elbows to turn. PB Blaster, And leather gloves fixed that.

10. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

lone-wolf (12-01-2019), pitw (12-01-2019), Rory McCanuck (12-01-2019), TheMerlin (12-02-2019)