Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Over 200 guns named on the coming prohibitions

I have had the opportunity to see briefing notes on the Liberals coming ban.

There are over 200 firearms by name.

It is the wish list of every anti gun organization

When I say everything I mean everything. ARís VZís, SKSís etc etc.

They have identified firearms by original design for military and police.

Both Goodale and Blair asked progressive questions of the RCMP in preparation that included what impact banking all semi autos would have and then varying degrees. They know that a ban will not impact violent crime in Canada. This is pure political theatrics.

Without question Bill Blair is public enemy number 1 on this issue.

At this point they are rejecting any Grandfathering models
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Wow......

Think it will matter if we don't hand in the uppers?
    ďA harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.Ē
    -Jordan Peterson

WEXIT!!!
    Green is the new Red

5. The Following 14 Users Like This Post By killer kane

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Billythreefeathers (12-07-2019), blacksmithden (12-06-2019), Deezel (12-06-2019), Grey_Wolf (12-06-2019), hazmat472 (12-06-2019), Hidyn (12-09-2019), linung (12-06-2019), Rory McCanuck (12-06-2019), Soph (12-06-2019), spookyfish (12-06-2019), Suputin (12-06-2019), Swingerguy (12-06-2019), Tonsper (12-06-2019), Waterloomike (12-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    WEXIT!!!
    Great idea, I just wish the knuckle draggers on the FB group would quit talking out of their asses. One went to blame Ottawa for the new rcmp officers that the municipalities need to pay for.
    ďA harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.Ē
    -Jordan Peterson

Why bother doing it by name, wouldn't 'all centerfire semi autos' be easier for them?
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

throwing a majority of law abiding canadians who have zero to see with gun violence under the bus ,to please a very small minority of corporate anti guns activists who pay their bills via the anti gun business; what else to expect coming off the liberal ideology ; while that will not save even ONE LIFE, they looks so good in front of the people who gets the '''knowledge''' about things they have no clues about, via the medias.

can't wait to see what the cpc ghost in charge has to say about that.
    Last edited by glockfan; 12-06-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION Hģ on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

And, if we don’t have prohibition itself repealed, the time is not far off when firearms will no longer be restricted or waiting to be restricted.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    throwing a majority of law abiding canadians who have zero to see with gun violence under the bus ,to please a very small minority of corporate anti guns activists who pay their bills via the anti gun business; what else to expect coming off the liberal ideology ; while that will not save even ONE LIFE, they looks so good in front of the people who gets the '''knowledge''' about things they have no clues about, via the medias.

can't wait to see what the cpc ghost in charge has to say about that.

If you, and others seriously believe that nonsense, we are well and truly screwed.

Trudeau’s daddy began the civil disarmament agenda in the seventies.

None of the legislation that followed was about pandering.

It was, is, and will be about kicking that can down the road until the goal is achieved.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

hazmat472 (12-06-2019), Scoutertracker (12-19-2019)

Interesting if they do use that definition as it leaves out some of like SLR, RobArms and all the ATRS modern variations.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By sbe

Specter Arms (12-07-2019)

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast