Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bike...

New bike...

So I went and bought a new bike, (Iím keeping the BMWís) but traded in my Road King.

I looked at the Road Glide and the Street Glide. I went with the Street Glide Special. I canít find a single redeeming thing about the Road Glide. Ugly as sin.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Nice bike. Guessing you're redirecting your gun fund, eh?

Thanks tips.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political rightís agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldnít find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By firemachine69

rooivalk (12-10-2019)

I never liked that big honking dashboard when I tested a Road Glide years ago, back when I went on every demo ride and rode everything I could fold myself on to. Road king would have been more my style but with my ramrod of a spine the BMW 1200GS was the one for me.

Man I love that lumpy tractor-like engine, so good at hiding that it can go from zero to scalded cat in the blink of common sense
    SchrŲdinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Mark-II

rooivalk (12-10-2019)

Love my Road King, ex Sherbrooke QC police bike. Comfy seat, decent suspension...could use a 6th gear but not complaining. Only upgrade I've done was to swap out the Dun-slops for Metzeler Ultra Marathons...best tire ever.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Where are the photos?
    Spread the word on petition e-2341 (Democratic process). Send people to http://oneclearvoice.ca which takes them directly to the petition.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

Billythreefeathers (01-20-2020)

Probably got a good deal considering its winter. I bet with so many broke people there will be more good deals on toys
    ďA harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.Ē
    -Jordan Peterson

????
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

11. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Billythreefeathers (01-20-2020)

Well I’ll be odd man out...

I’m a shark fan and have been since I needed more than my ‘81 FXB could provide. Have a hyper 103” in my ‘03 gunmetal scooter and a S&S 124” in my ‘12 touring pig....
    Turning the ‘03 into a bar hopper presently.

BFE33CEE-1EEA-4BAB-99E3-9A0F5A34AA8B.jpgEACE6F63-8AFE-4BDA-8457-B24100418348.jpeg

13. The Following User Liked This Post By 2012Cvoguy

Doug_M (12-10-2019)

Well congrats! After Turdo bans all guns I'll have more money to buy a bike again I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Where are the photos?
    His pics are on a list of 200 that you can't see lol.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

16. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

play.soccer (12-10-2019), Sabio (01-28-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast