Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    Wrong.
    Right. But my point was that Linung was suggesting I was saying "Maverick" was flying in "Goose's" spot so "Maverick" must have actually been in the front seat. It wasn't meant to be so techno-serious lol.
    Pew pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    It wasn't meant to be so techno-serious lol.
    I'm an airplane nerd. It's all serious to me :P If it wasn't for being fat, half blind and a little stupid I would have pursued a career in aviation.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

I'm an airplane nerd. It's all serious to me :P If it wasn't for being fat, half blind and a little stupid I would have pursued a career in aviation.
    I hear ya. I used to be a huge airplane nerd too. If I wasn't 6'5" I would have pursued a career in the Air Force. Wanted to be a "fighter pilot" most of my childhood. But I was 6'5" by grade 11.
    Pew pew pew

buy a lotto ticket.

If you win, you can buy a biplane and be a bush pilot. Just gotta hire a smart co-pilot to be your eyes and listen to the guy cause he is smarter then you.

Memeber of NDA, CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    If you win, you can buy a biplane and be a bush pilot. Just gotta hire a smart co-pilot to be your eyes and listen to the guy cause he is smarter then you.
    Then the co-pilot can be "dramatic".

Jurassic World (2015) Helicopter scene
    3 minutes

http://y2u.be/eG7yR3FHUGI

i remember hearing that they wear tights to squeeze the blood back up to the brains so they don't black out.
    G-suits, I believe...unless there is another name for them?
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

i remember hearing that they wear tights to squeeze the blood back up to the brains so they don't black out.
    They're close fitting pants with air bladders in them (some had water bladders), part of their flight suit (anti-g suit). When the pilot gets into the plane, he attaches air hoses from the pants to the plane. When the plane pulls G's, the plane pumps air into the pant's air bladders, which squeezes the blood out of the legs and lower torso, temporarily. When the plane levels off, the pant's air bladders deflate.
    This is combined with the pilot using muscle straining and breathing techniques. Sometimes there are breathing assistance devices (increased breathing air pressure, etc).

that movie's gonna kill it.with the new filming technologies-editing and FX's,the takes involving planes are goin to be breathtaking.now,we're in 2020,that needs more boobs than the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By glockfan

chuckbuster (12-24-2019), Doug_M (12-21-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123