Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I still think my heavy old dewalt 18v xrp tools gave me the most reliable service. You just needed a pile of batteries, and a couple chargers going.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

When I stopped working on the road a few years back I sold most of my cordless stuff. That said the batteries on the newer generation of tools last alot longer than the old one's so might be worth looking at if you're getting ready for a big project. Amongst the pro's that I know Milwaukee seems to be the favorite atm. I think Rigid still has the best warranty but not the best distribution in Canada so you don't have access to the full product line. The Milwaukee wall at my local tool guy runs 10 feet high and 30 feet long.

Otherwise just invest in a good extension cord and high end buss bar and only have to worry about blackouts.

FF66F224-B0C6-4A39-A495-F8611E72CC12.jpg

Picked up a Makita DDF481Z today. Brushless, no hammer and over 1,000 in/lbs of torque.....hence the extra long handle... I looked up the specs on my old drill, 400 in/lbs. Not sure my wrists are looking forward to this...
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By kennymo

Dewey Cox (01-08-2020), lone-wolf (01-09-2020)

I imagine you'd snap the handle right off drilling big plumbing sized holes without the extra long bar.
    With great power comes great responsibility....
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234