Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Records show that last June 19-20, you spent $38231.40 in food for a flight to Washington D.C. This is what ?-an approximately 2 hr flight? A family of 4 in Canada only spends on average $12157 in food expenses for the entire year! Associated with this same trip and typical for most I have reviewed is a bill for 19 bottles of wine 24 cans of beer. While I realize you do need to eat, and that while I personally, do not drink or use drugs, many people do partake of legal impairing substances( not typically at work though I would imagine). That being said, I do take exception with the level of expense you have incurred, especially considering your plan to steal my private property for a fraction of its’ value. Your projections for your abhorrent steal back scheme for legally held rifles would only provide approximately $800 for items valued in the neighborhood of $2000! Additionally you seem to have no problem with the consumption of alcohol, while alcohol is responsible for so many more deaths than firearms of all types! You plan to take away legally owned rifles from lawful owners, to prevent gang crime with illegally held handguns, because legally owned firearms may be used in a homicide! This is despite the fact that firearms of all types are used in only approximately 1/3 of all homicides. This is outrageous! Alcohol and drugs kill more Canadians in a day than AR-15’s have in the last 10 years in Canada ( not that the rifle model is important, it is the person holding the gun that is the issue). If you applied your logic to alcohol and drugs, you would be banning those substances instead of legally owned rifles!. Of course bans on drugs and alcohol have never worked, -why do you think a gun ban will?
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

2. The Following User Liked This Post By 3MTA3

Swingerguy (02-13-2020)