Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Trudeau and company don’t give a rare rat’s ass about criminals with guns.

It is about you!

As for what Kenny will do, that is anyone’s guess.
    I for one haven't heard back from him either, another call and a letter I guess.
    Green is the new Red

Quote Originally Posted by 1wing View Post
    I'd wager the Chiefs are mostly anti-confiscation for budgetary reasons vs any libertarian philosophical sentiments.
    It probably wouldn't affect police budgets that much as Trudeau would no doubt give endless financial incentives to anyone LE Agencies who are willing to do his bidding as gun control is a key Liberal promise . Some LE Officers may be concerned as more gun control will affect LE officers as well as the general public since many police services do not allow their members to take their duty firearms home ; and many police officers own personal firearms for a variety of reasons . The Firearms Act may exempt LE duty firearms , but it does not exempt personal firearms and use .
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." Where we go one , we go all "....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    The Firearms Act may exempt LE duty firearms , but it does not exempt personal firearms and use .
    I sure hope not because there is no difference between me and a LE person when they are off the clock, they are a citizen the same as me. At the end of the shift, they will need to turn in their firearms to the armoury, just the same as soldiers do when they go home for the day.

I am a firm believer if they take away our firearms, they should do the same for LE personnel, armed guards, and bodyguards, off duty for sure and on-duty. Because if they use the argument that we don't need them, neither do they.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Lordburu

killer kane (01-05-2020)

Mayor mcbike aka donny iveson would be happy to ban guns.
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

6. The Following User Liked This Post By play.soccer

killer kane (01-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Mayor mcbike aka donny iveson would be happy to ban guns.
    One would have to assume, but I want to hear it from his self absorbed mouth.
    Green is the new Red

8. The Following User Liked This Post By killer kane

Camo tung (01-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    One would have to assume, but I want to hear it from his self absorbed mouth.
    He's in meetings with the rat bastard in waiting...I mean, "deputy PM" today. Probably promising him a new Pee Wee Herman bicycle in exchange for his continued cheek spreading.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

killer kane (01-07-2020)

I'm sure the cheek spreading he'd do even without a bribe from stinky.
    Green is the new Red

I noticed that he specified handguns, as have other chiefs. It doesn't really make me feel any better. From my perspective, it's just more rhetoric to divide the firearms community.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoutertracker View Post
    I noticed that he specified handguns, as have other chiefs. It doesn't really make me feel any better. From my perspective, it's just more rhetoric to divide the firearms community.
    The words we all want to hear are, “repeal prohibition.”
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isn’t hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

killer kane (01-16-2020), Scoutertracker (01-16-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12