Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post

A nation wide mass across the board gun ban weeks away and they're wasting time posting nonsense and BS on the internet.
    The online BSers will be the first ones standing in line at the popo stations with their guns when the ban comes.
    The way you are going on, and on, and on, it is almost as if you are trying to goad people into writing what they actually have done or intend to do, even though everyone (except you apparently) knows that such actions and plans cannot be written on a public forum.

You a cop looking for the information to support a warrant?
    Really your level of vitriol is insufferable.

If you do have any firearms I would expect you would have already exchanged then for an LPC membership card.

Flame on....

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Zinilin

awndray (01-09-2020), Billythreefeathers (01-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Zinilin View Post
    The way you are going on, and on, and on, it is almost as if you are trying to goad people into writing what they actually have done or intend to do, even though everyone (except you apparently) knows that such actions and plans cannot be written on a public forum.

You a cop looking for the information to support a warrant?
    Really your level of vitriol is insufferable.

If you do have any firearms I would expect you would have already exchanged then for an LPC membership card.

Flame on....
    I wish !!
    I could use a $100K+ salary (to support me & the wifey not a warrant) and gold plated benefit package and drug plan right about now.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    I wish !!
    I could use a $100K+ salary (to support me & the wifey not a warrant) and gold plated benefit package and drug plan right about now.
    Upps forgot to hit the IGNORE button
    CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    While a vessel may be considered a legal dwelling, you still need a physical address in most jurisdictions. In unorganized townships, you may get away with following the national Building Code, but in most municipalities, there are bylaws to follow.

You will be hard-pressed to get a physical address on any waterbody where your firearms license will be registered. Even a drives license, for that matter. While one can reside in a motorhome, an address is still required for your drivers license.
    Houseboats have mailboxes at the harbor. You would also need some sort of dingy to go to shore for supplies, etc.... as the guns themselves is in international waters and not with you, it makes it kind of impossible for them to legally seize it.

which is kind of the whole point of avoiding confiscation.

I'm only making the suggestion as per topic. I've no plans to live on the ocean.
    Memeber of NDA, CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    While a vessel may be considered a legal dwelling, you still need a physical address in most jurisdictions. In unorganized townships, you may get away with following the national Building Code, but in most municipalities, there are bylaws to follow.

You will be hard-pressed to get a physical address on any waterbody where your firearms license will be registered. Even a drives license, for that matter. While one can reside in a motorhome, an address is still required for your drivers license.
    From the RV community

To full-time RV in Canada, you will need a permanent address. Apparently, the government doesn’t like the idea of you roaming around without a “permanent” home. You need a permanent address for your license, passport, health care, insurance & taxes.

If you move around more frequently than we do, you likely will need to figure out another solution for your permanent residence. The first step in doing so is to decide what your home province is going to be. Your home province is the province where you will live for at least 6 months of the year for the purpose of maintaining your healthcare and license.

Once you have your province of choice picked there are a few different options available to you. The simplest solution is to use the address of a close friend of a family members residence. Other solutions could include finding an RV park where you can buy a lot which would serve as your primary residence.

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    Houseboats have mailboxes at the harbor. You would also need some sort of dingy to go to shore for supplies, etc.... as the guns themselves is in international waters and not with you, it makes it kind of impossible for them to legally seize it.

which is kind of the whole point of avoiding confiscation.

I'm only making the suggestion as per topic. I've no plans to live on the ocean.
    The United Nations has a fair amount of regulation on the open water, as outlined in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. First, the activity aboard any ship is subject to the jurisdiction and laws of the vessel's country of origin

7. The Following User Liked This Post By ESnel

awndray (01-10-2020)

Fuk it!

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    The United Nations has a fair amount of regulation on the open water, as outlined in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. First, the activity aboard any ship is subject to the jurisdiction and laws of the vessel's country of origin
    This part is true. For taxation and other purposes this is why you often see vessels with "flags of convenience", previously Panama or Liberia, but all the Oceanic micro-nations are in on it too, like Nauru.

Quote Originally Posted by shootemup604 View Post
    This part is true. For taxation and other purposes this is why you often see vessels with "flags of convenience", previously Panama or Liberia, but all the Oceanic micro-nations are in on it too, like Nauru.
    A number of "flags of convenience" also offer lower standards as to working conditions, safety and ship's condition.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234