Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Have friends visiting from EU and what can be more fun for guys that never shot a gun in their life then a range day.
    I explain we have to do first at home some good safe handling/training of firearms before shooting and everybody was happy with it...
    Next day we go to local range and I choose my old German SIG Sauer P226 and we put the targets at 7 m distance.
    I agree to start with only 3 rounds in the mags per shooter and all four of us were ready for shooting.
    I was of course the last to shoot because I have to be with every new shooter at arms length for safety.
    As partially expected from my all three visitors only one was lucky to have one round in the target in three shots allowed, and he was fully applauded.
    My turn comes too and after I shot fast my 3 rounds everybody starting to have a very good laugh and pointing to my target...I took a look too and seen only one small black hole in my target. We get there and the thing with my friends was still high on fun because they thought I'm a lousy shooter after so many years into firearms and training....When we pick it up the target and have a close look they find out all my shots were in the same target hole, hole was not a perfect circle, more like a triangle star...so nobody was laughing no more (I was the only one with a smirk on my face) I just get couple of friendly slaps on my back ...and of course we had a good BBQ and beer after that at home.
    Finally everybody agreed that you cannot handle a handgun like in the movies, you become a good & accurate shooter only after hours and hours of good training.
    So that was one of many (funny) Favorite Firearms Moments....!
    Cheers to everybody!
    Wolfstrack
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

SIG = Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Wolfstrack

MarkR (01-15-2020)