Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My favorite firearms moment. in November 2015, my father passed away and I was helping my mother clean out the house in preparation for her to move in with my sister. Up to this point, I has been under the impression that my fathers firearms had been stolen and not replaced. Little did I know that he still had them all. I was ecstatic that I was going to be able to keep them, once I had secured my PAL, which I did in March of 2016. I inherited my fathers 1981 Air Rifle, 1981 Cooey Single Barrel Break Action 12ga shotgun, 1918 303 Lee Enfield Sporterized rifle, and a brand new, never fired Ruger 10/22. Best firearms moment of my life!

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Lazagna

Aniest (01-24-2020), MarkR (02-22-2020), Rory McCanuck (01-24-2020), Waterloomike (01-24-2020)

I know I shouldn't reply to this thread, but this...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
    I inherited my fathers 1981 Air Rifle, 1981 Cooey Single Barrel Break Action 12ga shotgun, 1918 303 Lee Enfield Sporterized rifle, and a brand new, never fired Ruger 10/22. Best firearms moment of my life!
    ... both warms my heart...

... and when I seen those types of firearms paraded by police from buy-backs and turn-ins breaks that heart.

Thankfully, your story gets to warm it.
    Anyone who screams 'FREEDOM' but does not give it, especially freedom from something someone else has freedom of, they are the true traitors to all freedom: they don't want freedom, they want privilege, they want to abuse, they want to violate... and they want to do it with impunity.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Aniest

MarkR (02-22-2020)