Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I imagine litigation privilege issues are really a concern of yours....
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    So I imagine litigation privilege issues are really a concern of yours....
    Ah. A name I know and respect. Thanks for chiming in.

if understand the context of your comment.
    No, I am not concerned.
    Though I do welcome strategic advice that goes beyond a notion of merely deleting this thread for the time being.

As someone who likes the idea of the 375 Raptor, this thread is instructive as to why whenever I get the feeling that I want one I need to lie down and take a nap until the feeling passes.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoose View Post
    As someone who likes the idea of the 375 Raptor, this thread is instructive as to why whenever I get the feeling that I want one I need to lie down and take a nap until the feeling passes.

You can order prefit barrels and assembled uppers online, like I should have.

One of the other fellows that fell into the same trap for a .375 raptor from Danny is still waiting for his refund as well.

At some point he ended up ordering a .45 raptor prefix barrel and received it in fairly short order.

A couple of us had some discussion of buying a reamer together or one purchasing and the others renting it.. having our own trusted smiths do the build.

Might still go ahead with that once I see if the stag 10 is named in the ban list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12