Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    The FBI picked up Patrick Matthews in Delaware, if you remember the runaway reservist and alleged white supremacist. They’re tying him and the two guys and the guns they found them with to this rally.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    The FBI picked up Patrick Matthews in Delaware, if you remember the runaway reservist and alleged white supremacist. They’re tying him and the two guys and the guns they found them with to this rally.
    This is an opportunity for the gov to get most of their "enemies" in one place, nobody back home guarding the hen house and a perfect place for a false flag because in the end who cares about a bunch of loony gun owners. America must fall by design.
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

The RCMP will soon be going around knocking on doors looking for banned guns and it'll be doors in Canada not Virginia.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    The RCMP will soon be going around knocking on doors looking for banned guns and it'll be doors in Canada not Virginia.
    If our American friends with the 2nd Amendment in their constitution are getting hammered what are we passive Canadians going to do??
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    If our American friends with the 2nd Amendment in their constitution are getting hammered what are we passive Canadians going to do??
    Misery sure likes company.
    Stop praying for the Americans to lose their guns so we can all feel better when we do the sheep thing and hand ours in a few weeks from now.
    Obama and Clinton both tried to disarm American gun owners for 8 years each and lost.
    Bloomberg's bought and paid for lapdog Virginia governor will be equally unsuccessful.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunrunner

FALover (01-17-2020)

Last edited by 3MTA3; 01-18-2020 at 06:11 AM.
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post

"The irony of telling people they can exercise their freedoms, while standing in a cage." (@3:40)

4 bills all passed
    - The one gun a month limit
    - The ability for cities & towns to ban guns wherever
    - universal backgorund check
    Last edited by RangeBob; 01-18-2020 at 06:46 AM.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

joe6167 (01-18-2020)

Metal detectors were installed at the entrance, a precaution we were told, because five athletes were shot on campus several years ago (none fatal thank God), which was a motivator for the conference in the first place. I’ve seen this before -- pro-rights gun conferences, walk right in. Anti-rights conferences, bristling with armed security and pat downs. What’s wrong with that picture?
    I counted at least 14 crisply uniformed campus police, bearing 9 millimeter semis with a pair of double-stack extra mags on their duty belts. We had some great conversations, though the other speakers seemed to avoid these people. I had them laughing about all the guns in this anti-gun conference. As more showed up I kept telling them that now I REALLY felt safe. We swapped gun talk, war stories, a few thanked me for being there. I knew I had at least a few people on my side -- the ones with the guns.
    -- Alan Korwin, Duquesne University 2008 Gun-Control Symposium

11. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

Aniest (01-18-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    Gun owners aren't oblivious, many still think voting means something and the government listens, that is one of the problems. The other is most Canadians live relatively well, food on the table, families, cottages, toys, busy trying to survive and many just can't be bothered beyond writing a few emails or letters. The question is are guns worth giving all that up for?? I have said many times here, its beyond firearms, it's the constant reach of government. Most opposed the carbon tax did the gov listen, nope. Most know we need pipelines is the government listening?? Nope. So who are they listening too and who the fvck is setting their agenda if it isn't the citizens they represent. Laws are not for the criminals because they don't care, laws are to keep the sheep in place, the law abiding citizen.

So the real question is what is your freedom worth now and in the future?? Gun confiscation is coming in one form or another, what everyone needs to ask themselves is what's it worth to you or what are you willing to give up to fight.
    I largely agree with what you say and absolutely agree with your intention.

The time of letters, emails, petitions signatures and begging to keep your permissions from nanny is long over.

The only reason anyone is foolish enough to believe it would work in the first place is due to 15,000 odd hours of government run education in people's most impressionable years.

The only rights you will ever have is what you are willing to physically defend. In Canada there is absolutely nothing people are willing to defend and thus Canadians have zero rights and a handful of pitiful permissions.

Every political party has sold you out and 153 years of voting has resulted in the government we have today.

Always remember your friendly RCMP are willing to ultimately kill you for something you own despite their being no victim and the media is eager to tell the world why you deserved it.

Which way now Canadian..

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Hillbillyh

Caralho (01-18-2020), joe6167 (01-18-2020), Soph (01-19-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillyh View Post
    I largely agree with what you say and absolutely agree with your intention.

The time of letters, emails, petitions signatures and begging to keep your permissions from nanny is long over.

The only reason anyone is foolish enough to believe it would work in the first place is due to 15,000 odd hours of government run education in people's most impressionable years.

The only rights you will ever have is what you are willing to physically defend. In Canada there is absolutely nothing people are willing to defend and thus Canadians have zero rights and a handful of pitiful permissions.

Every political party has sold you out and 153 years of voting has resulted in the government we have today.

Always remember your friendly RCMP are willing to ultimately kill you for something you own despite their being no victim and the media is eager to tell the world why you deserved it.

Which way now Canadian..
    The government has been watching all these forums, they know most will fold like a house of cards because not willing to give up their cushy lives, the few left will be taken care off. Unless you are ready to "war" with government and get in the mindset, there isn't much left to do that they will listen too.

We should learn a bit from the French, give them credit they have stamina, over a year now and still going. What happened to the Alberta protests??

Last edited by Caralho; 01-18-2020 at 11:11 AM.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast