Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    The government has been watching all these forums, they know most will fold like a house of cards because not willing to give up their cushy lives, the few left will be taken care off. Unless you are ready to "war" with government and get in the mindset, there isn't much left to do that they will listen too.

We should learn a bit from the French, give them credit they have stamina, over a year now and still going. What happened to the Alberta protests??

The fed monitoring these forums is/ was open about it, obviously our friendly neighborhood RCMP are here taking names and making lists.

This was Canada's "Virginia" moment
    https://www.producer.com/1998/10/gun...ottawa-enough/

I wasn't in the pro rights movement at the time or I would have been there. If 30k + people in person have no effect I will leave it up to the imagination how today's e petition and what not will work.

IMHO Oka was the real reason behind C68 and if you are old enough to remember the media vilified the people fighting for their own land, you can imagine where public opinion would be if a bunch of gun owners banded together.

I am not calling for anything, I am only commenting on reality as I see it.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Hillbillyh

Billythreefeathers (01-20-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Caralho View Post
    The government has been watching all these forums, they know most will fold like a house of cards because not willing to give up their cushy lives, the few left will be taken care off. Unless you are ready to "war" with government and get in the mindset, there isn't much left to do that they will listen too.

We should learn a bit from the French, give them credit they have stamina, over a year now and still going. What happened to the Alberta protests??

Interesting... Youtube has added a warning to that video that "RT is funded in whole or in part by the.... RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT". I checked some CNN videos and they don't have any kind of warning at all...
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

BREAKING: Military to jam GPS signals across East Coast through Jan. 24th; FBI asserting imminent domain to seize night vision devices from distributors

http://https://www.naturalnews.com/2...ht-vision.html

The official FAA announcement claims no jamming will take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but we don’t trust the FAA, so your mileage may vary. Remember, too, that 90% of the American population below the age of 30 has never read a paper map and can’t use a compass.

Coming to a Virginia neighborhood, looks like they are getting ready for a very peaceful rally or false flag.

gungrabgear.jpg
    Last edited by Caralho; 01-18-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillyh View Post
    The fed monitoring these forums is/ was open about it, obviously our friendly neighborhood RCMP are here taking names and making lists.

This was Canada's "Virginia" moment
    https://www.producer.com/1998/10/gun...ottawa-enough/

I wasn't in the pro rights movement at the time or I would have been there. If 30k + people in person have no effect I will leave it up to the imagination how today's e petition and what not will work.

IMHO Oka was the real reason behind C68 and if you are old enough to remember the media vilified the people fighting for their own land, you can imagine where public opinion would be if a bunch of gun owners banded together.

I am not calling for anything, I am only commenting on reality as I see it.
    Well hold on - we were very concerned about the registry, and we got rid of that at least- so it was not a wash-
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    Well hold on - we were very concerned about the registry, and we got rid of that at least- so it was not a wash-
    All the data still exists, the registry remains on restricted.

I call that a intentional bamboozle, a fraud and a scam. With best friends like the CPC in all their glorious failure who needs enemies.

Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

So all reports are the protest went well, with not even any garbage left over. Just a bunch of heavily-armed people politely demanding their rights.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

stewbud (01-20-2020)

A guy open carrying a 50cal, a guillotine, and alex jones showing up were some highlights I saw on social media
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

11. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

play.soccer (01-21-2020)

Yeah. I would not want to carry a squirrel gun like that around all day.

It's funny that they were more worried about the guillotine, which may have just been a prop, than the people armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillyh View Post
    All the data still exists, the registry remains on restricted.

I call that a intentional bamboozle, a fraud and a scam. With best friends like the CPC in all their glorious failure who needs enemies.
    While the data may still exist, it is useless in finding non restricted rifles, any firearms that were owned then, may have been sold and many more purchased. The government can make suppositions that pal holders that owned guns then probably owns them now, but the same suppositions can be made based on who holds a pal.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

14. The Following User Liked This Post By Swingerguy

Billythreefeathers (01-20-2020)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast